the Rift

hear. me. roar. [joining]

Bazilisk Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

.B.A.Z.I.L.I.S.K.
"Horses? Horses are little things. I may live to a hundred years, while their life-span ends much before me. I do not detest them, but I do not love them."

Scales. Coiling and rustling over snow. How he hates snow. A snake should slither underground to winter, not live above, but that was the way of the basilisk. To hunt, to seek, to craft, to do whatever the snake wants to do, snow or shine, rain or clouds. From above, the giant hunter would appear a black, sinuous, strip, curling and twisting over the snow, the heavy rasp of a massive body making its way to the pool of water he senses. The scent of horse, of unicorn, of pegasus hangs thickly in the air, pegasus thickest, but he takes little notice. The King of Serpents should not bow down to any horse, when his fangs are sharp and his head is clear, untouched by age.

Although for a snake, Bazilisk is still young, he is wise; wise, wise, wise. He may live for a hundred years, although right now he only hovers at seven. But he was so well known! So loved! So cherished for his abilities to craft, and making his mother proud of his fighting. The massive beast leaves shallow scrapes behind him as he slithers across snow, head held off the white, sinister head covered with small spikes and horns tipped with frosted silver.

He is an intimidating sight, a sight that screams to his prey- 'Run! Run and flee!'. Scariest of all is his gaze, paralyzing green eyes, although a brave beast could break free quite easily of his hypnotic voids.

""

Messages In This Thread
hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Bazilisk - 11-04-2012, 02:24 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Leander - 11-05-2012, 05:01 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Avira - 11-05-2012, 07:56 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Bazilisk - 11-05-2012, 09:11 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Leander - 11-06-2012, 04:28 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Avira - 11-06-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Bazilisk - 11-06-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Leander - 11-07-2012, 08:33 AM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Brooke - 11-08-2012, 05:55 PM