the Rift

hear. me. roar. [joining]

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona

LEANDER

your heart is the beacon, your heart is the storm

It was the writhing ebony form that caught the warrior's eye. He was soaring as he so often did over his home, now dry and windy in the depths of Frostfall. Looking at the land from above gave him a much better view than Equines or Unicorns might have, and so he noticed the massive reptile passing the Throat's borders. As soon as it did, muscled ochre wings tilted, sending him into a quick glide towards the cold sands below.

"Greetings, great serpent." His booming chords rang out with no lack of courage just before his feathered limbs met the ground. He came to stand still in the beast's path, knowing that if it was hostile, he would not let it pass any further into his home. He would die for the Throat if he had to, for it would not be the first time he'd laid his life on the line for it. The scars across his golden pelt should be indication enough for the snake. The only one he'd ever feared had not been a reptile, and so Leander held himself with the same outright courage and confidence as he often did. "Welcome to the Dragon's Throat. I am Leander. May I ask what it is you seek in our land?" His words held the same politeness as they always did when greeting a stranger, though his profile was even more stoic than usual. He did not need another creature to fight, for there was far enough to worry about already. And by the sheer size of the dark, emerald eyed basilisk, he knew a fight with him would not end well, even if he did emerge victorious. He could only hope that this creature sought refuge and loyalty within the herd. At the idea, his features lightened a touch. What a great ally this mighty thing would be against Mauja and his band, if they ever decided to invade the Throat. White lined orbs still regarded the serpent carefully, but his hope began to broaden. Maybe the Gods were looking kindly on him this day.

Messages In This Thread
hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Bazilisk - 11-04-2012, 02:24 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Leander - 11-05-2012, 05:01 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Avira - 11-05-2012, 07:56 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Bazilisk - 11-05-2012, 09:11 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Leander - 11-06-2012, 04:28 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Avira - 11-06-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Bazilisk - 11-06-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Leander - 11-07-2012, 08:33 AM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Brooke - 11-08-2012, 05:55 PM