the Rift

hear. me. roar. [joining]

Avira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A . v . i . r . A
pegasus | mare | 15.2hh | 8 years | unclaimed

Its just overwhelming. These thoughts of him. Seems as of late that's all there is roaming across my mind. Leaving footprints around the tendrils of my imagination. Tiny footprints. Tiny hooves. His and mine combined. Oh, but who am I kiding? That massive boy isn't the one for me... right? Or is the big bad boy my one?

Avira flew above. Not far from the meeting of a great serpent and its new friend. Or enemy. Who knew the outcome of the situation by now. All the short pretty little mare saw was a buckskin touching ground not far before a giant serpent. Words were conversed but they did not touch her ears. No not yet. Avira worried the meeting was not for her ears, not to mention she worried it was far from safe. Though her drive for company and the love of others steered her directly to the side of Leander. Stocky legs let out for a gracious landing. Avira stayed a good distance from the gathering. Lowered her rump and flapped those prided wings hard. Back hooves touched the earth first as she came to use her haunches like springs. Blue legs finally leveling out gently.

The mare dipped her head in a manor to show respect. Though her words did not fall yet. The mustang drank in all that she could from the situation. Electric blue eyes absorbing the Masculine build of Leander. His buttermilk skin and dark wings. The odd white markings around his eye, maybe some sort of tribal proof. Then her orbs drifted to the draconian creature. His scales rather appetizing to her. Green eyes that added mystery to his own build. Short but oh so long and huge. Bazilisk brought fear to her heart. Striking it deeply within the missing of Abyss. The longing to see the giant black stallion again. "I am Leander. May I ask what it is you seek in our land?" was the last bit she caught from the buckskin. The blue feathers above her tail ruffled and moved uncomfortably in the line of the serpent. "Forgive me if I intrude, I just found the skies to be tiring at the moment." a light, warm smile fell upon the mutt face. Gentle two brown toned hide rippling with tensing muscles.

[ooc- hope you don't mind the intrusion.]
"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Bazilisk - 11-04-2012, 02:24 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Leander - 11-05-2012, 05:01 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Avira - 11-05-2012, 07:56 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Bazilisk - 11-05-2012, 09:11 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Leander - 11-06-2012, 04:28 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Avira - 11-06-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Bazilisk - 11-06-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Leander - 11-07-2012, 08:33 AM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Brooke - 11-08-2012, 05:55 PM