the Rift

hear. me. roar. [joining]

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona

LEANDER

your heart is the beacon, your heart is the storm

He had to refrain from letting out a sigh of relief at the serpent's agreeable words. He had assumed the creature ate meat, and if he fed on the deer, rabbits, and other small creatures and nothing of the equine variety, Leander was happy. Though he did not know what Kri would think of such a beast living amongst the herd. His own impression of Bazilisk was good, but the attributes of the black snake might be enough to make his matriarch rethink acceptance.

"Then I think you would be more than welcome here, Bazilisk. I will summon my leader to meet and welcome you herself." The tawny buck paused, hoping that the stoic sultana was not far off. "Kri!" Deep chords raised a call on the wind. Soon, the bonny umber girl spoke up, showing more courage than he'd thought she'd had. Out of the corner of his vision, he'd been noticing the mare sidle closer to him, but now she seemed to have summoned some bravery. Whether or not her brash talk would offend the Bazilisk, though, he feared.

The reptile answered, clearly a little taken aback by the girl's boldness, and spoke of a past crime. He couldn't help to wonder what exactly it was that got him exiled. At least the beast seemed cordial enough, no matter that his appearance would be frightening to most. He had not offered any ill manners, and Leander was quite sure that he spoke the truth. He laughed warmly at the forked tongue's last statement. He certainly was a smart creature. "The Dragon's Throat certainly desires your loyalty, friend." He addressed Bazilisk respectfully, before turning to the mare. She was a lovely thing, but he would not have her questions deterring the beast. "May I ask your name, miss? And what brings you to the Dragon's Throat this fine day?" He asked the earthy hued mare, his tone still friendly and polite. It was only his duty to ask, and maybe his questions would distract her from prying into Bazilisk's personal matters anymore.

Messages In This Thread
hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Bazilisk - 11-04-2012, 02:24 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Leander - 11-05-2012, 05:01 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Avira - 11-05-2012, 07:56 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Bazilisk - 11-05-2012, 09:11 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Leander - 11-06-2012, 04:28 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Avira - 11-06-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Bazilisk - 11-06-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Leander - 11-07-2012, 08:33 AM
RE: hear. me. roar. [joining] - by Brooke - 11-08-2012, 05:55 PM