the Rift

a nice stop. |OPEN

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Archibald's annoyance was growing and his patience was fading just as quickly. The black knight's tail slapped against his hard hind pillars, eyes narrowing carefully on the white one. If they needed to, Archibald was going to enjoy ending these two. The black one asked for a place to stay in their herdland and Archibald bristled. You expect the protector of this land to be merciful and compassionate after you threaten their brother? Archibald hissed internally, making Loretta growl even deeper. As the white one stepped closer to the red bitch she exposed her pearly fangs, her bloodcurdling growl ripping the air around them.

"I assure you, vagabond, that I am dauntless." Archibald hissed as he took a step towards the white pegasus. Archibald's ears pinned backwards and his neck arched, muscles rippling along his body. If he could let out a growl as intimidating as Loretta's the earth would be shaking. "The Foothills do not need pagasi like you two--I can smell the arrogance and anger seeping from your pours. There are many other safe places to hide in, as it seems that is all you are interested in." Archibald did not see these two creatures as anything except unintelligent, cowardice mice. After all, it only took a stupid horse to challenge Mandrake's sons.

Messages In This Thread
a nice stop. |OPEN - by Hrothgar and Beowulf - 11-04-2012, 03:00 PM
RE: a nice stop. |OPEN - by Evers - 11-06-2012, 07:12 AM
RE: a nice stop. |OPEN - by Svetlana - 11-06-2012, 06:10 PM
RE: a nice stop. |OPEN - by Hrothgar and Beowulf - 11-06-2012, 06:49 PM
RE: a nice stop. |OPEN - by Archibald - 11-07-2012, 12:04 AM
RE: a nice stop. |OPEN - by Evers - 11-12-2012, 06:15 PM
RE: a nice stop. |OPEN - by Svetlana - 11-12-2012, 06:36 PM
RE: a nice stop. |OPEN - by Hrothgar and Beowulf - 11-13-2012, 07:45 PM
RE: a nice stop. |OPEN - by Archibald - 11-17-2012, 03:19 PM