the Rift

Little Red Angel

Ray Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
He analyzed her. She looked and felt foreign to this world. Orbs passed over her muscles and shape. He turned his cranium back to her face. He looked back upon her cranium. His voice was humble, along with his manifestation. Looks could be deceiving, and she know that from experiences. Her name had been approved by the stranger. He let his name flow from his muzzle and linger to he perked ears. Midas.. She repeated his name. It rolled off of her tongue.

What had other horses been doing at this forest? Probably running from hideous backgrounds and history. Not her though. She had heard of this majestic place through the mares' speech. They talked about the herds stallions mares and all sorts of things. "I have come here from a far away desert. With no plants or other animals some get bored. I was becoming the boring Pegasus with a blank expression and a dull coat. I left in search of this lively place named Helovia." she spoke the truth through strong chords but a relaxed composure.

"Midas, what brings you to this part of such a large world? It seems you already have a home." Now asking slight questions, she wanted to see what he really was. Her orbs looked him over quickly. His coat was that of a white canvas with ink placed on. Orbs gold like the sun's rays. White wings eroding from his back. He was pleasant on the eyes and ears. She waited his response.

Messages In This Thread
Little Red Angel - by Ray - 11-04-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Midas - 11-06-2012, 10:49 AM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Ray - 11-06-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Midas - 11-07-2012, 10:52 AM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Midas - 11-08-2012, 10:01 AM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Ray - 11-08-2012, 03:47 PM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Midas - 11-08-2012, 11:19 PM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Ray - 11-09-2012, 12:08 PM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Midas - 11-09-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Ray - 11-10-2012, 02:53 PM