the Rift

Little Red Angel
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
An answer to his question came quickly and with little hesitation, "I have come here from a far away desert.” Ah, a feathered sister with mimicry from his own homeland, “With no plants or other animals some get bored. I was becoming the boring Pegasus with a blank expression and a dull coat. I left in search of this lively place named Helovia."

So—she was looking for excitement and a thrilling new start at life. He couldn’t help but smile a little at her description of boring, a careless chuckle slide free and humor lightened his already daylit eyes. The hour to hour tasks of existence could prove to be of a more dull nature. Regardless, Midas obviously didn’t find her boring or dull in liquid caramel coat.

In this country there was always someone new to meet, training to do, and boarders to protect.

A question followed, directed to learning more about him, "Midas, what brings you to this part of such a large world? It seems you already have a home." Readily the unmasked general responded with open, honest tones, “I often travel these woods to other areas of Helovia, Deep Forest lies just South of here,” orbs turned toward the distant covering of trees where he had left Ktulu behind, heart immediately fell a notch at thought of her, “and my home rests below, bordering the ocean.”

True, Midas could have just returned home from his meeting; but… the hold drew him forward since it was only a stone’s throw away from the Deep Forest. Attention returned to company at hand, “Since this is your first experience in Helovia, allow me to welcome you whole heartedly and extend invitation to Dragons Throat.”
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Little Red Angel - by Ray - 11-04-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Midas - 11-06-2012, 10:49 AM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Ray - 11-06-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Midas - 11-07-2012, 10:52 AM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Midas - 11-08-2012, 10:01 AM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Ray - 11-08-2012, 03:47 PM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Midas - 11-08-2012, 11:19 PM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Ray - 11-09-2012, 12:08 PM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Midas - 11-09-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Ray - 11-10-2012, 02:53 PM