the Rift

Little Red Angel

Ray Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Her question rang true. Another desert. Great.. Well maybe the herd is nice? He did mention something about an oasis, right? Desert were almost bare. She loved plants and to not be around them makes her crestfallen, but if there was a lush oasis then maybe all of it wasn't dead and she could be happy in this 'Throat.'

"Well Midas," She thought for a moment then lifted her head slightly. Her ears were slanted forward, interested in his words. "It would be fun to live near one of the most lush places, but..." She sighed slightly. Then looked to the ground. "a desert isn't to my likings." She looked back up at him. Her orbs scanned his face. "If the herd is friendly and as accepting as you, maybe I would enjoy it. Plus, the ocean is a majestic beast that clears my hed from useless dramma." She smiled very slightly. "Midas, it would be a fun pleasure to join you and this herd at the Throat."

Her white wings were more relaxed than before, and her hoof still rest on it's tip. Her white scar drew the attention away from the rest off her body. A white scar that had been there almost forever. Her dark hooves were to far sunken in the snow to be seen. Brown and baby blue orbs captured the slight light that creeped it's way through the white clouds. Midas also looked quiet enchanting black on white coat, yellow eyes, and golden hooves. His wings were what really lit her up on the inside. White wings with yellow tips.

Messages In This Thread
Little Red Angel - by Ray - 11-04-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Midas - 11-06-2012, 10:49 AM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Ray - 11-06-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Midas - 11-07-2012, 10:52 AM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Midas - 11-08-2012, 10:01 AM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Ray - 11-08-2012, 03:47 PM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Midas - 11-08-2012, 11:19 PM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Ray - 11-09-2012, 12:08 PM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Midas - 11-09-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Ray - 11-10-2012, 02:53 PM