the Rift

Little Red Angel

Ray Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
His widened mouth beamed farther. He look goofy in a way. She didn't mind it though Everyone had to look funny or disorientated at on point, right? She really hadn't tried to lighten him up, it was something she did naturally. She was pure at her mind, heart, and soul. She lowered her cranium very slightly. A small, slight, smile formed on her muzzle. He opened his wings. All she thought was how fierce, yet loyal they looked. She opened her wings also. Her white wings had a large span, and they were pure white. Only a few snowflakes rested upon them, but every second they were there, more joined up. With little to no effort at all, she was off the ground.

Her beauty was when she flew. An angel in the sky. With the elegant precision to get flying right, she rarely ever flew awkwardly or in an nonrhythmic way. She flew upward slightly. She was barely above Midas, but she could see over almost every tree. She sighed happily. Orbs tracing the land and noting down details. Far away was a giant fog cloud, and then a meadow. The ocean was beyond everything. The water looked icy and wavy. Desert. She saw it. Eyes locked onto the spot. She couldn't see any of the animals, and just a spec of blue and green. How far were they?

Her adrenaline started flowing. Not to fight, but the feeling of flying made her heart skip a beat. The cold wind wasn't in their favor. Midas probably couldn't feel it, but she could. Right now... A desert sounds great.

"Well, Midas..." She didn't mean to, but her voice sounded quite suspenseful. "Whenever you are ready, lets go." No longer suspenseful. Orbs now looked at the young stallion. So vibrant and colorful. Like her, neither could be looked over. They stood out to much.

Passionate as the wind and soaring as a true testament of joy, they left.

OOC: I sorta ended it. I hope that is ok. ANYWAYS, Do I post in dragons throat? Also do I change my rank?

Messages In This Thread
Little Red Angel - by Ray - 11-04-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Midas - 11-06-2012, 10:49 AM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Ray - 11-06-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Midas - 11-07-2012, 10:52 AM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Midas - 11-08-2012, 10:01 AM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Ray - 11-08-2012, 03:47 PM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Midas - 11-08-2012, 11:19 PM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Ray - 11-09-2012, 12:08 PM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Midas - 11-09-2012, 03:26 PM
RE: Little Red Angel - by Ray - 11-10-2012, 02:53 PM