the Rift

Fragile like a flower [open]

Cherie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She had never been here, here on the white meadow. Even though this place laid close to the Throat, she had never before had the time or even thought about visiting.
The mare walked along the river that ran through the meadow, which was slightly covered with a thin layer of ice. Why was everything so cold and without hues?
Why did she freeze so much around her legs? She hadn't been exposed to this kind of cold before. It had never been snowy where she was birthed.

Her small hooves were sinking down in the snow with each step. She wasn't very heavy, but it didn't take much to sink down here.
"Where is the grass?" The horned girl looked around, but only saw white snow layered over the meadow.
Maybe she could find someone that would be willing to help her find food?

Cherie, as the mare was named, whinnied loudly over the meadow - hoping that someone friendly would help her search. But she was still afraid of what might answer her call...
"I hope someone as nice as Midas comes along... I would like to have some new friends," the mare whispered to herself, carefully observing her surroundings with her black eyes.

Word Count: 206
OOC: Bad, but I want to post with Cherie x3

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
'Think, think, think.'

Messages In This Thread
Fragile like a flower [open] - by Cherie - 11-05-2012, 03:27 AM
RE: Fragile like a flower [open] - by Histe - 11-10-2012, 10:40 AM
RE: Fragile like a flower [open] - by Basya - 11-11-2012, 12:48 AM