the Rift

Just starting (Aisha)(Closed)

Aisha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just starting

Defending a herd She thought about it. She had only ever had to defended herself before and she had manged it easy enough. In some of her previous battles she had found enjoyment. Enjoyment in what? Hurting with out reason? Or was it hurting with reason? She quickly settled on hurting with reason. Was hurting others for a herd a good reason? Yes. How much training do you have? To be honest,she didn't have any real training. Only experience in her last home. She may not have as much strength as some of the bigger horses,but she had cunning and speed.

Thinking of the last battle she had fought excited her. She faced the horse head on. It had reared,Aisha had waited till the horses hoofs were nearly upon her before she darted from beneath. She had tired the horse till its power and strength was drained. She to,was tired but not as tired as the other horse. It was then she could use the rest,and last,of her strength to defeat the horse. She had kicked it to the ground,Towered over it and bite. She left the horse there. It was not dead. In fact,she had seen it a couple of weeks later,trudging around. It kept well away from her. Even now,she was full of pride. Thinking of it,she had never killed a horse. She believed in fighting,but killing? Killing took it to far. She had oftern seen fellow stallions kill others and truth be told,she had felt sick. killing took away ones honor,not made it greater. It was only the fight and win that made honor.

"I may not have training as others have,but I have experience." She turned her head slightly,giving him the view of her scar before turning back."Many experiences.I may not be the strongest of horses,but I am certainly quick thinking and cunning. I have defeated mare and stallion before. They were stronger,but I was quicker. I would tire them before kicking them to the ground as they did not have any speed or energy as I did." She pricked her ears,waiting for a response. Could she really be accepted as a soldier or warrior? She waited quietly for a replay. She sensed his mood had changed. She quietly added. "When you have been brought up with others around fighting,even killing,you get used to it." She paused. "Some horses arn't used to it,and are sick at the thought of it. I am not although I do not agree with killing. Never have I killed a horse. But I can watch the killing take place. So what a better place to be,defending those who cant for themselfs?"

Messages In This Thread
Just starting (Aisha)(Closed) - by Midas - 11-05-2012, 09:22 PM
RE: Just starting (Aisha) - by Aisha - 11-06-2012, 01:39 PM
RE: Just starting (Aisha) - by Midas - 11-07-2012, 04:26 PM
RE: Just starting (Aisha) - by Aisha - 11-08-2012, 11:40 AM
RE: Just starting (Aisha) - by Midas - 11-09-2012, 02:33 PM
RE: Just starting (Aisha) - by Aisha - 11-10-2012, 05:33 AM
RE: Just starting (Aisha) - by Midas - 11-12-2012, 10:06 PM
RE: Just starting (Aisha) - by Aisha - 11-14-2012, 05:55 PM
RE: Just starting (Aisha) - by Midas - 11-17-2012, 10:47 AM
RE: Just starting (Aisha) - by Aisha - 11-18-2012, 02:45 PM