the Rift

I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light [OPEN]

Ailith Posts: 47
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.0 HH :: 8
Adoptable

No matter what we breed, we are still made of greed
This is my kindom come, this is my kindom come

Bathed in a white light, she moved through the Threshold like a wraith, seemingly weightless in such a way that it appeared she was soaring. Frost laced her face as hot breath was pressed from her lungs, although no struggle was apparent in the way she moved. Her long back was poised with readiness and tension and her legs spread before her like a cat, so elongated that they appeared unnatural. She was no fool to the terms of entering herself into the meat market, clearly exasperated with the idea of having to wait stupidly in the snares of the claiming grounds like a naïve child begging for food. There was no remorse in her eyes and they sparkled with a challenge that was irresistible to the butchers who worked the land, only taking breaks when hunger or rest had deemed them incapable.

She was a vibrant creature, painted with the sands along the ocean shoreline that were only affected by the careless banter of the tidal current. Scintillating amethyst jewels possessed her eyes, tinting her vision in a lavender shadow. Her heritage was sound and her tenement was swollen with prime features that started with an elegantly dished face from her mother and a rounded back from her father. It was easy to get lost in the charcoal threads that fooled the eye into discoursing its pass from the present to dream of contrived alliances with the mare, despite her cool aggressions. She was sick with artistry, her canvas a clear masterpiece of distinct delicacy, but no one would find their way to ingesting such a cuisine without dubious attempts of valor to earn their merit in her eyes. It was not easy to win a heart that was clearly not securable.

[Ooc: Trying to test out Ailith, I hope she turned out well... X.x]

Messages In This Thread
I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light [OPEN] - by Ailith - 11-06-2012, 12:01 AM