the Rift

Tell me your secrets. Ask me your questions.{Hro/Beo)

Julius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

With wings of shining bronze, he glided. Easing his way above the weather, gliding along with the cold winds that began cling to his feathers in frosty bits. View was cast down upon the empty tundra, but clear sight was impossible above the clouds. Still he was sure that this was it. The land the bay stud had heard of, Helovia; where the Gods lived close to their lands residents, bestowing power upon those who asked. The sparrow who'd twittered of the ridiculous tale could have easily been exaggerating, but such held no concern to the pegasus. It was here he'd pursue the power he seeked.

And so he landed, directing a near dive towards the earth, shooting through freezing clouds of liquid, feeling it cling to his feathers. As he neared the ground, golden hue'd wings began to beat backwards, slowing their holders descend until the mans back irons brushed the ground, front half of his muscled bodice eventually lowering from raised position, front daggers landing with a thump that echoed beyond him. With his new view, optics analyzed the deserted surroundings. The feeling of loneliness were all too familiar, memories of his flighty mother, flooding in, darkening the brutes glare. The thoughts were not mused on for long, as Julius shook them from heavy skull, then throwing it back to preen his iced frosted plumage. Lips peeled back, revealing orals that began at careful cleaning, while the warmth of his breath ruffled at the feathers before him, melting some of their icey clingers.

"For now the plans are on hold, my darlings. Don't you worry, our future burns bright." The whisper was mumbled to himself, holding tunes filled with peculiar anxiety.

Messages In This Thread
Tell me your secrets. Ask me your questions.{Hro/Beo) - by Julius - 11-06-2012, 08:16 AM
RE: Tell me your secrets. Ask me your questions.{Hro/Beo) - by Hrothgar and Beowulf - 11-09-2012, 09:57 PM