the Rift

Chasing a hopeless cause [open]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi

TORASIN

; at what speed must I live, to be able to see you again?

It was the curious brown that spotted Tor first. With a flick of his tail the dragon rose into a standing position, golden pools watching intently as he leaned on his branch, unsure whether to fly down or not. Instead he alerted his bonded, the speech imperfect and familiar in the gilded paint's mind.

Stranger

Torasin looked about from his depressing thoughts and caught the sight of the greying pinto femme, her hazel pools and thicker build a beautiful sight against the snowy landscape. She spoke a name and position to which Torasin looked up, curiosity seething in his green pools, it had been a while since he'd convened with another healer. A long time indeed. He proffered his head in flamboyant greeting, smiling at how similar her name was to his, maybe there names were related in some way. Who knew. "A pleasure Mistress Tor! It's been a while since I've met with a healer" his voice sweet and polite, each word pronounced with the greatest accuracy followed with a simple happy smile.

"My name is Torasin and my brown friend is Kiba. We too are healers, we assist our Doctor and teacher in the healing arts" his introduction was fluid and graceful. Excitement clear on his honest features at the prospect of sharing his passion with this mare, the joys and horrors of healing. What sights had she seen whilst in her profession? Kiba had flown down during his bonded's introduction, landing upon his gilded back, and chirping a series of greetings to the lovely Tor. Tongue flicking in and out of his scaly mouth as he happily swung his tail back and forth. Horse and dragon intrigued by there new friend who seemed kind and genuine, yet towered above the two in all her 17.1hh. This was something Torasin had gotten used to by now, anyway, his beloved friend and mighty leader could shift into a dragon if she wanted to. Nothing really surprised the innocent, honest paint anymore.

Messages In This Thread
Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Torasin - 11-06-2012, 11:23 AM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Tor - 11-09-2012, 10:46 AM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Torasin - 11-11-2012, 07:53 AM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Tor - 11-11-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Torasin - 11-16-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Tor - 11-17-2012, 10:22 AM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Torasin - 11-28-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Tor - 11-28-2012, 06:55 PM