the Rift

Chasing a hopeless cause [open]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi

TORASIN

; at what speed must I live, to be able to see you again?

"Forgive me, I was born and raised with these manners. A lady should be addressed properly after all. Friend or not." A smile of joy and playful fun grew on already beaming lips. This was the first time any mare had really challenged his need to express honour upon those he met. It had become more of a habit that he didn't really think about anymore, of course he was always honest and sincere. The dear Tor deserved to be titled that which one would call royalty. Born of precious blood or not, Torasin held all of his friends in the highest regard. Even those he had just met. The gilded boy laughed a merry tune and shook his head at her admittance of nothing to boast of. "I'm sure you do, ma'am."

He listened intently to her each word. Nodding at her use of plants and pools shining with burning curiosity as she spoke of magical healing. It was true, Tor could do things with her magic that he could not, and vice versa. She had also sought the help of a God, as he had, and earned her magic through questing. He and Tor were incredibly similar. Kiba had already noted this it seemed and was now content to land of the painted mare's back. Flicking his tail curiously and seemingly finding a comfortable place to perch upon the femme's spine.

"Your knowledge is impressive, Tor, and you can do things that I can't with your magical ability." He noted and nodded whilst he spoke. Mind running too far ahead of him again as thoughts all merged into one. The tobiano wondered if this mare would be willing to call him a partner, yes they worked for different factions, yet the boy could see a blossoming alliance on the horizon. "I don't wish to pry into your private affairs but I would much like to work with you in the future. I feel we rather... Complete each other in our abilities. My skill lies in the circulatory system, I can cure any patient whose problems lies in the blood. Whereas you can heal wounds, burns..."

He thought for a moment. Torasin could heal flesh wounds and stop horses from bleeding to death. Could this mare repair broken bones? Or was that something to quest for later. "What about bones, ma'am? I'm sorely lacking in that area" his honest pools lit up once more in jovial admittance. His one stumbling stone in healing. If only he still had the power to heal from the days of Isilme. There was nothing he couldn't fix in those days.

Messages In This Thread
Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Torasin - 11-06-2012, 11:23 AM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Tor - 11-09-2012, 10:46 AM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Torasin - 11-11-2012, 07:53 AM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Tor - 11-11-2012, 05:47 PM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Torasin - 11-16-2012, 06:04 PM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Tor - 11-17-2012, 10:22 AM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Torasin - 11-28-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Chasing a hopeless cause [open] - by Tor - 11-28-2012, 06:55 PM