the Rift

Cold Skies [Joining/Leander]

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona

LEANDER

your heart is the beacon, your heart is the storm

He made his way across the snow dusted desert, the tri-horned mare alongside. He had high expectations for the newcomer, more so than most he brought back to the Throat, and so he wore a pleased grin as he trotted across the border to his home. Small clouds of snow and sand rose above his stepping hooves, and his cream locks shook about him in thick bundles. They were likely an interesting pair, winged and horned, orange and gold, heading into the heart of the desert.

The need for sleuths was dire. Although he did his best to keep his ears and eyes open for words of Mauja's plans, his duties as a warrior made it difficult to find out as much as was needed. He was not built for the job, either, for he was too bulky and boisterous to make an efficient spy. There was a great opportunity for the fire-eyed girl, if she chose to take it.

Soon the mare came to a stop, and Leander slowed to halt beside her. "Welcome to the Dragon's Throat, Redux." He spoke, aureate orbs gazing out across the desert with a look of pride. The center of his home lay in the distance, and after returning the lady's smile with a grin of his own, he began to walk on. "Kri! I have someone I'd like you to meet." Deep chords reverberated through the air. Hopefully the matriarch would be of earshot of his call. For this newcomer was one he was truly eager for the Resolute to greet.

[ooc: Sorry for the delay and shortness! I should be back to my normal activeness now <3]

Messages In This Thread
Cold Skies [Joining/Leander] - by Redux - 11-06-2012, 09:32 PM