the Rift

fresh life {birthing}

Tillas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: v75vt4.png]
WHY IN THE WORLD? WHY, BECAUSE SHE'S
...Tillas

I cannot believe my blue eyes when Abyss approaches, a black blight on the soft white. He's just as old and appealing as I remember, but I want to growl and snap at him, thrust my pearl horn through his broad chest. Yet I still like to hear his voice speak. I've never loved him exactly. Yes, I had felt betrayed when he was covering another mare, but stallions did that. Now, I only had annoyance for him. His job in helping me to create a strong filly was done. It was my job now, my time to teach my daughter. I cannot fence him away with my silver-of-moon horn, I cannot with my weak-from-birth body.

Instead, I stand wearily, exhaustion pulling at slender-white-limbs, blue-of-ocean eyes watching Abyss closely, warily. "I do not intend for my child to freeze, Abyss, and I will not drive you away and risk the death of Edana out of petty dislike." I allow him to come nearer, watching him closely and keeping one eye on the spindly-leg-black-filly at my feet. The girl is trying to rise, trying to gather her black limbs underneath her. Much to my annoyance, the first word out of her mouth is- "Abyss". Damn him! If he had been saying my name, on the other hand, more loudly, she surely would have repeated Tillas.

I narrow my blue-of-ice eyes, flick my silver tail, nudge the small body, helping Edana to her small feet. She does not bear a bump bespeaking of a horn on her head, so I assume she chased after Abyss' genes. Great. Lips suck on my teats, life-giving milk rushing into the skinny body.

"Tillas' speaks"
"Edana speaks"

Messages In This Thread
fresh life {birthing} - by Tillas - 11-07-2012, 06:51 PM
RE: fresh life {birthing} - by Abyss - 11-10-2012, 10:03 PM
RE: fresh life {birthing} - by Tillas - 11-11-2012, 06:52 PM