the Rift

a .f r o s t e d. heart is filled with cracks [open]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

"Of course I'm right," he told her. "Or maybe I'm not. After all, I'm quite mad." Well, wasn't that reassuring. The shadow-mare watched the eccentric movements of the creature, orbs betraying no emotion. He was quite the oddity, and just a tad annoying, but oddly enough, his riddles seemed to make more sense than they didn't. What is the world coming to, if I am taking answers from this midget? she wondered wryly. "If you walked them backwards, perhaps," he answered her question, and she pondered this, fighting the urge to laugh at the rather ridiculous image that materialized in her mind. She looked at him with a shadow of disbelief coloring her features. Surely he wasn't really quite this mad.

But then, he had admitted to it, so with a mental shrug, the jackal accepted it. The suggestion that asking to travel back in time would be even the least bit helpful was absurd - wasn't it? It wasn't possible. Or was it? After all, the King had been sucked into a strange vacuum covering, perhaps, time and space. Who knows where, or when, he was now? Maybe it wasn't so strange a thought after all. "Somehow I doubt such a request would be answered, little friend." After all, it hadn't been the FrostHeart's decision to travel through the wormhole or the portal or whatever it was. Had it?

Suddenly, the stallion galloped off, leaving only the most miniscule of tracks behind. The dark fae watched him go, utterly bemused, but not feeling the need to follow. He had given her a headache, and it was a bit of a relief to get a break from his asinine riddles. But no, it wouldn't be that easy, for here he was again, returning with a rather smug look on his face - or was that simply his natural expression? "Do you know why the sea is boiling hot?" The question perplexed her. She had no answer. Irritation buzzed like a gnat in the back of her mind; she ignored it, hoping that he would be able to shed light on... something. He continued: "The Knight could tell you, I believe. The pale lord who wears his heart on his sleeve." This startled her. "Do you know the FrostHeart?" she demanded, daring to hope that the candy-colored steed would have some answers.

[W/C | 391]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a .f r o s t e d. heart is filled with cracks [open] - by Psyche - 11-28-2012, 02:23 PM