the Rift

[OPEN] THE SOFT TOUCH OF LIFE

Rafe Posts: 30
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
Tamme

RAFE</style>
  The coldest blood runs through my veins</style>

Rafe watched her absently, snorting in amusement when she said that she was biting rather than yelping. "Clever," he replied. "I hold my reservations, but clever." The stallion watched her even more carefully, gleaning the subtle shifts of her features to hide something that he was not aware of. The smirk on her lips seemed to almost mirror his own. Did he intimidate her? Was that why she held the need to copy his movements? Perhaps it was a defense mechanism. Perhaps it was just her. He did not know and he didn't much care.

Warlock was an interesting name for a woman; it was attractive and interesting. He raised a red brow curiously and nodded. "Pleased to meet you, Warlock," he said, bowing deeply and scraping a hoof across the ground to accent his politeness. The smirk on his lips almost shifted into a smile, but the expression still did not reach his dead eyes. After assuming his normal, slouching position, he rolled his shoulders and waited for her to address his other statements.

She mentioned earning her scars from battle, from killing, and he raised a brow again. "I figured you got them from doing something stupid, like most mares. Mayhap you ventured too deeply into predator territory. I have been known to be wrong." He smiled again. "Well, Miss Warlock, if you have no moral qualms with killing and your personality seems attractive enough, what say you join the Grey? We are a band of mercenaries and spies who operate to restore balance. I am sure the group would benefit from such a pretty face."

[OOC: sorry for the wait! So much admin stuff to do. If you want, I can change her rank to outcast and you can start posting your lovely lady all over! ]

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] THE SOFT TOUCH OF LIFE - by Warlock - 11-08-2012, 05:25 AM
RE: [OPEN] THE SOFT TOUCH OF LIFE - by Rafe - 11-09-2012, 03:32 PM
RE: [OPEN] THE SOFT TOUCH OF LIFE - by Warlock - 11-15-2012, 06:42 AM
RE: [OPEN] THE SOFT TOUCH OF LIFE - by Warlock - 11-22-2012, 05:45 AM
RE: [OPEN] THE SOFT TOUCH OF LIFE - by Rafe - 11-18-2012, 03:04 PM
RE: [OPEN] THE SOFT TOUCH OF LIFE - by Rafe - 12-02-2012, 08:14 PM