the Rift

we hereby declare [HERD]

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
S V E T L A N A
The StormChaser
Here is my brutal honesty, in my words right now- I don't know what to tell the herd. Ricochet was attacked and driven off by a mysterious force? That Ricochet is no longer a part of the herd? That he's revoked his claim to the title? That we're replacing him with Archibald? That we need a mason, a general, and a storyteller after Willow's left us? Why, pray tell, should I say? I've called my herd already, of course, with a bugling trumpet from my dark lips. I know Evers and Archibald won't mind, of course, as I had talked to them after driving out the twins, but still, I don't want to upset our balance. In that way, I'm careful, not wishing to overstep any boundaries at all. I watch as the herd gathers. It's a crisp day, but one of the few places in Helovia that receives little snow, and I'm standing on a small rock outcropping with plenty of room for Evers and Archibald to join me. The ledge juts out, only a tiny bit higher than the citizens, only a touch, although I was careful not to be too close to the roaring waterfall, for the rumble may drown out words.

I watch the herd gather. Zamoro, Jackal, Mandrake, Insanity, more and more names swirling around the inside of my head as I watch the horses, unicorns, and pegasi trickle in. I shift, resting a hoof, wings ruffling and shuffling. I feel shackled to the ground, unable to leap into the wild skies and fly. "Citizens of the Windtossed Foothills. I and Evers have requested you come here today for a brief meeting. Ricochet has been driven off, and he has not returned. Me and Evers have decided to replace the equine lead with Archibald, for he was the runner-up in the election and is a strong candidate." I pause, letting the news sink in. "Willow, our storyteller, has also left. We now have the position of storyteller, general, and mason open if you wish to take one of these jobs." I glance to Evers and Archibald, letting them speak if they want.

~
walk walk walk
"talk talk talk"

Messages In This Thread
we hereby declare [HERD] - by Svetlana - 11-08-2012, 10:53 PM
RE: we hereby declare [HERD] - by Ophelia - 11-09-2012, 03:53 PM
RE: we hereby declare [HERD] - by Archibald - 11-09-2012, 06:31 PM
RE: we hereby declare [HERD] - by Evers - 11-10-2012, 08:20 AM
RE: we hereby declare [HERD] - by Mandrake - 11-10-2012, 10:02 AM
RE: we hereby declare [HERD] - by Madyrn Maskan - 11-10-2012, 10:11 PM