the Rift

A color like thunder [Open]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable
[Image: winter_snow_by_ladyfey-d5g626q.png]

Silver ears flick to catch the rumble of thunder as the rain begins its descent to parched cold soil, the sod too ready for its cold embrace. With eyes reflecting the storm in them, Tor watches the rippling black clouds, watches the iron water foaming as it attacks the hard rocky shores that do not yield to anything but the gentle persuasion of the ocean and occasionally the wind's howl. Pleased to hear a welcoming voice, the healer moves a little closer to Cassiopeia and the foal, turning her hindquarters to the wind. Amused brown eyes watch the filly come a little closer.

"I've heard tell of the ex-Edge possibly attempting to reclaim the World's Edge, but their numbers are small in comparison to what was before, so I doubt it would come any time soon. Although I've also heard rumors of the ex-Edge trying to claim new wanderers from the Threshold." This was from Svetlana's mouth, from Leander's mouth. "I heard that Monster the black unicorn has seemingly disappeared. Oh, and I suppose I've heard news of the dead returning to life in the Spectral Marsh." Tor doubted stories about zombies, by why not tell? "Most of its just talk, I'm certain. There is a new mercenary group, called the Grey. Apparently they're taking on all kinds of jobs." Lots of it, if not almost all, Tor thought was made up by bored horses. Apart from the Grey, which Tor knew for a fact existed, seeing as she was part of it. And the ex-Edge maybe reclaiming the World's Edge... Mauja had been gone for awhile, but Tor didn't make a point of living in the Frostbreath Steppe, despite being an ally to the racist unicorns. No need in provocation.

"Someone out there is going overboard with his stories." Tor gave a quiet laugh, before glancing towards the filly again. She was a cute thing. "I don't think we've formally met. I'm Tor. Sorry to be upfront, but are you the pegasus who broke her wing?" Surely enough, Cassiopeia had struck a faint bell in Tor's mind. That must've been ages ago! So much had happened since.

"talk talk talk"
move move move
think think think

Messages In This Thread
A color like thunder [Open] - by Azulee - 11-09-2012, 06:44 PM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Tor - 11-10-2012, 10:40 AM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-10-2012, 12:35 PM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Tor - 11-10-2012, 02:31 PM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-13-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Tor - 11-15-2012, 05:28 PM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Midas - 11-21-2012, 11:12 AM
RE: A color like thunder [Open] - by Cassiopeia - 11-21-2012, 02:20 PM