Xanthos Posts: 99
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Azel :: King Cheetah :: Quantum Leap Adoptable
[Image: xanthosprofilepic.png]

Xanthos
I will live for you
before I die

Ever since his arrival to the steppe, Xanthos had found himself questioning his true beliefs. He was a confusing one to understand, that was for sure. The stallion was a true believer that all should be treated with dignity and respect, at least until they show that they are undeserving of such treatment. He had never truly spent time with normal equines, and he had never even laid eyes on a winged horse. To him, shaping any sort of views upon them was simply wrong. Of course, what Elizabeth had told him about the Qians had deflated his good views on other species, but then... what if the Qians were really the good ones?

The grullo was not stupid, though, and wouldn't speak against the ones who had so graciously allowed him to come here, at least until he found out everything he could. Perhaps one day he would find himself on the other side of the fence, even if it meant he would one day be hunted by the ones he lived among now.

As he walked across the snow, the prints he left behind were gradually covered by the softly blowing snow. As a newcomer, he had stayed close to the herd, always keeping them in sight, but hadn't wandered terribly close to anyone just yet. There had been a few strange looks his way, but understandably so. Xanthos was already aware that neither Elizabeth nor Psyche quite knew what to think of him, and honestly, it came as no surprise to him. He was different.

Heaving a breath, the stallion continued his trek across the snow towards the herd, determined to make today unlike the rest. He wanted to meet the others who called the steppe home, whether it be against their own will or not. Perhaps he could find out more about the Helovian lands and its inhabitants, and if not, maybe a simple being to call 'friend'.

ooc; Sorry it's not terribly good, I scrambled my brain with a week long scavenger hunt! D:

Messages In This Thread
For Once In My Life - by Xanthos - 11-09-2012, 10:17 PM
RE: For Once In My Life - by Faelene - 11-09-2012, 10:53 PM
RE: For Once In My Life - by Faelene - 11-14-2012, 12:28 AM
RE: For Once In My Life - by Xanthos - 11-14-2012, 09:31 AM
RE: For Once In My Life - by Faelene - 11-19-2012, 05:36 PM