the Rift

Breathe me [birth, open]

Crow Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

On white and black wings, Crow coasted on the cold frostfall up drafts. His mind was alive with excitement, thoughts and unspoken words rushing through his mind after his encounter with The Grey. But, lacking a voice, he had been unable to share his feelings. Here, above the land and forest, he could clear his mind.

Glancing below him, he saw a mare staggering through the trees. He banked slightly, slowing down his pace enough to see her collapse. His wing beats quickened, and he dove into a spiral, spinning from the sky into a nearby opening in the canopy. The second his front hooves met the ground, he's wings came clamped shut to his sides, and his powerful legs rocketed him through the maze of trees. He saw the mare, and another stallion. Crow skid to a halt, stomping one massive hoof. He saw the mare, laying exhausted and sweat covered. Beside her lay the small breathing forms of a colt and filly. He cocked his head, as seeing an equine mother with twins alone was unknown to him, accompanied by the fact the colt showed a nub of a horn, and the filly had two small wings folded at her sides.

He slowly approached the mare, his head dropped down, unthreatening. His silver eyes caught Daenery's. A small smile spread across his soft lips, and he pace forward until he could place his muzzle on her forehead. It was his silent Congratulations,. His long neck turned his head, pulling two feathers from his wing. He then sloped his head, attempting to weave his small gift into the foals' tiny wet manes. Pleased with his gift, he stepped back, and gave one more nod to the new mother. He then retreated to the trees, back on his journey but filled with a new appreciation for life.

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth

Messages In This Thread
Breathe me [birth, open] - by Daenerys - 11-10-2012, 06:34 PM
RE: Breathe me [birth, open] - by Tingal - 11-11-2012, 12:35 PM
RE: Breathe me [birth, open] - by Crow - 11-11-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Breathe me [birth, open] - by Torasin - 11-11-2012, 03:33 PM
RE: Breathe me [birth, open] - by Daenerys - 11-17-2012, 07:24 PM
RE: Breathe me [birth, open] - by Tingal - 11-21-2012, 03:08 PM
RE: Breathe me [birth, open] - by Ahriman - 12-03-2012, 08:44 AM