the Rift

Breathe me [birth, open]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi

A new birth was always a blessing to all. Torasin felt a new connection to this amazing event now he too was a father. Kiba flew above the trees, his leathery wings carry him slightly in front of his bonded. The scent was familiar and the gilded man knew it as Daenerys, a fellow Qian and Edge member who must now be giving birth to her two new sons. So far as he knew, the white femme already had a son by the name of Ahriman, a fine young colt who was slightly older than his own twin sons. His forward gait took him further into the wood and soon two new scents entered his nostrils, two! The paint picked up into a trot with surprise and joy written on his face. Another miracle had been bestowed and this time upon his herd mate, the entrance of twins into the world was special indeed.

When Torasin arrived two others were also there, a tiger horse and a pegasus steed. He knew neither of them and he looked curiously at the tiger boy. Resisting his natural instincts to flee as the prey, the paint shivered and looked away, giving the pegasus a polite nod and walking to Daenerys. Wonder and concern lacing his face. Delivering twins was no easy task. His brown bonded had flown down from the skies and now rested upon his back, golden pools looking curiously through pale mane at the newborns. One a unicorn and one a pegasus. How intriguing! Was the father a hybrid then, to produce such wondrous offspring. Daenerys herself was no simple equine with gold splashes lapping up greying legs and lavender pools enough to enchant any steed she wanted. As elegant and flamboyant as ever, Torasin dipped his head to the mother and her children in a cheery greeting.

"Twins are a wondrous gift, congratulations Daenerys! Have you named them yet?" curious green oculars looked from one boy to the other girl, both a palomino colour. One had hair with more orange qualities and the other with small gilded wings with fiery tips. Kiba was chattering quietly, making noises of wonder and he leant further down the steed's back. Torasin proffered his head and took a closer look at the two, his smile mirroring his joy. "I imagine you're weary after such an experience. If you should need it, I offer my healing skill though I think rest is all you need, milady"

He turned to look at the femme then, turning his shining smile on her and then moved away with Kiba watching on with curiosity.

[Image: tortabl.png]
burtn.deviantart.com | limitofgold.deviantart.com | frozenstocks.deviantart.com | schwartze.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Breathe me [birth, open] - by Daenerys - 11-10-2012, 06:34 PM
RE: Breathe me [birth, open] - by Tingal - 11-11-2012, 12:35 PM
RE: Breathe me [birth, open] - by Crow - 11-11-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Breathe me [birth, open] - by Torasin - 11-11-2012, 03:33 PM
RE: Breathe me [birth, open] - by Daenerys - 11-17-2012, 07:24 PM
RE: Breathe me [birth, open] - by Tingal - 11-21-2012, 03:08 PM
RE: Breathe me [birth, open] - by Ahriman - 12-03-2012, 08:44 AM