the Rift

Breathe me [birth, open]

Ahriman Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Just then, her oldest son stepped into the clearing. The ghostly pale colt shone under the moonlight, a slightly worried look upon his face as he passed the striped steed, then focusing his mulberry gaze at his dam and Torasin. Eyes widened noticeably when he saw the twins suckling next to his dam, but he did not say anything. “Mother, are you quite alright?” he asked as he stepped closer, touching her gently on the shoulder while eyeing his younger siblings out of the corner of his globes. Daenerys understood that he felt threatened by the new siblings, and it hurt her that he would worry instead of rejoice, but she knew he didn’t do it out of ill nature. He was just so young still, perhaps too young; she had been rash in getting pregnant again, but she had succumbed to her desires and this was the result.

I am fine, Ahriman. Come greet your siblings, Eris and Ares. They will be needing your valiant protection and guidance. You’re a big brother now,” she said to him, rubbing her maw against his flank lovingly. She saw him straighten under her words. Yes, it was working as intended; the pale colt felt needed once more, rather than estranged. “Hello Torasin, it is good to see you. I trust you are well?” the tiny gentleman said, remembering his courtesies even in this extraordinary situation. Daenerys couldn’t help but smile and laugh quietly, the sound of chiming bells spilled across her lips, causing a smile to erupt on Ahriman’s face as well. He was like a sponge, absorbing his mother’s every emotion, and when she appeared to be okay, he could calm himself once more.

Messages In This Thread
Breathe me [birth, open] - by Daenerys - 11-10-2012, 06:34 PM
RE: Breathe me [birth, open] - by Tingal - 11-11-2012, 12:35 PM
RE: Breathe me [birth, open] - by Crow - 11-11-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Breathe me [birth, open] - by Torasin - 11-11-2012, 03:33 PM
RE: Breathe me [birth, open] - by Daenerys - 11-17-2012, 07:24 PM
RE: Breathe me [birth, open] - by Tingal - 11-21-2012, 03:08 PM
RE: Breathe me [birth, open] - by Ahriman - 12-03-2012, 08:44 AM