the Rift

I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor)

Tribute Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tribute trotted out from behind the trees,turning him invisible against the snow. A frozen river lay before him. He halted before it wondering how to break the ice to drink. He picked up his hoof,gingerly placing it on the ice. The coldness hit him like a bullet. He retrieved his hoof as quickly as he could. Then,reluctantly,started stamping on the ice, breaking a hole. He lowered his head a drank,before turning round and looking up.

Tribute had already met two new horses,now he was looking for one in particular. Gryffindor. He had know the stallion ever since he was a foal. He had grown up with him. The Pegasus would play with him in summer,and kept him warm in the winter by wrapping his huge wings round him. He remembered the last time he had played with him. They galloped around in the trees,dodging,leaping,fighting and nipping each other joyfully. He also remembered when he left. Tribute was curled up under the trees,snow settling around him. He was freezing. Gryffindor had come,wrapped his wings round him and said "Bye." and then he had galloped away into the distance.

He hadn't seen the stallion since he was 3. Now,aged 5,he was determined to find him again. He had heard he was somewhere near the Threshold and so he had left the home he grew up in to find him. Tribute knew he would never find him in summer,but in winter,a black horse stuck out against the bleak whiteness of the snow. He neighed,hoping for a response.

Messages In This Thread
I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Tribute - 11-11-2012, 04:54 AM
RE: I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Gryffindor - 11-11-2012, 12:53 PM
RE: I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Tribute - 11-11-2012, 01:12 PM
RE: I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Gryffindor - 11-12-2012, 03:00 PM
RE: I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Tribute - 11-12-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Gryffindor - 11-16-2012, 12:49 PM
RE: I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Tribute - 11-16-2012, 06:30 PM