the Rift

I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor)

Tribute Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
It is good to play again. Tribute was bursting for joy inside and he just had to let it all out. He threw up his back legs, his ears pricked,as Gryffindor dodged his kick. He let out a shrill neigh of pure joy as they both frolicked about together. Hoofs kicked,teeth nipped,voice boxes were straining as they let out more and more neighs together. Any other horse roaming about would have thought they were mad,playing so intently at the age they were.

As they both Calmed down there neighs turned to helpless laughter. Gryffindor lay down in the snow,as did tribute. They laughed,they couldn't help it. They remembered. They remembered all there old jokes and fun. Memory's came flooding back to him and,as they did,the fact that he had found Gryffindor,his long lost brother,was still sinking in. He didn't believe his luck. He kept telling himself It can't be true. My luck is totally unreal.

Soon enough both horses were chatting like they had never been parted. Tribute stood up,shaking the snow of his body. He blended so well with the snow t was almost impossible to see him. The green strikes in his mane and tail was covered by the white hairs. His green swirls were faded so they were white,as they did in winter to make himself invisible. "So now Gryffindor,I shell go. And you,if you so choose to,will follow." He winked at Gryffindor,and with that,cantered of into the woods. His neck was arches as he effortlessly glided along the snow.not making a sound.

(OOC:Lost my code ehe)

Messages In This Thread
I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Tribute - 11-11-2012, 04:54 AM
RE: I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Gryffindor - 11-11-2012, 12:53 PM
RE: I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Tribute - 11-11-2012, 01:12 PM
RE: I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Gryffindor - 11-12-2012, 03:00 PM
RE: I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Tribute - 11-12-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Gryffindor - 11-16-2012, 12:49 PM
RE: I shell wait for you Gryffindor. (Gryffindor) - by Tribute - 11-16-2012, 06:30 PM