the Rift

How DARE She Forget | open, Torasin?

Nym Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Don't be lonely, I'm always here

Not too long after their arrival to the Edge the brown dragon Kiba was spotted. Along with the sounds of thundering hooves. Small thundering hooves. Nothing compared to the beat of their own, or the beat of their mothers. Oh their mother. A temperature boiled beneath the surface of Abel. Torasin's features were insight now. Nym's bright eyes widened with love. A bouncy mood swung from low light to high light.

"Father!" cheery tones met merrily upon the paint stallion. Chestnut patches stepped into the gesture of his father in greeting. Kiba landing down on Abel's back now. The silver buckskin tobiano paid no heed to the brown at the moment. His joyful chirping still fluttering about. "Torasin." head dipping in a gentlemanly manor, a less excited greeting as that of the other son. Abel began to reply the matters, as he was cut off by the arrival of another, "Its about mot..." green eyes snapped to the black and her dragon. Mirage. Abel and Nym could remember their birth day and seeing the features of her own self there. The twins could in fact remember the heated feelings their mother had given with the sight of the DragonHeart.

Abel was much like his mother in the way of feelings and personality, though Nym was far from it. Sensitive and happy like his father and so these personal feelings about Mirage were nothing but pure exception. Abel though, held something for the gal. He would not show a hatred his mother did but he did not show her the fondest warmest smile out there. Nym on the other hand was quick to proffer a smile. "It has been quite some time, m'lady, since I have seen your face. I'm sure we have sprouted since then." a slight amusement in his voice. Abel was quick to get back to the topic for this gathering though, and without a gap from his brothers words shot forth his own. Ears slanted forward towards his father, "It is about mother." annoyance found deep inside the tenors, "She is here. Though when Nym and I arrived upon her, she simply did not remember us? Going on about how Aera needs her and asking where she was. It just did not simply fit." Abel's eyes becoming squinted, a fiery temper steaming "How could she forget!?"

Nym began to move he muzzle to Abel's rump, slightly ignoring the conversation. He did not want nor really even understand that his mother truly did forget. He just figure Abel was too quick to judge. T-boned chestnut face nuzzling against Kiba in a passionate matter. Hoping to get the dragon upon his own back and take a short hike while this discussion held out.
[Image: abelandnymtable.png]
slime-stock.deviantart.com | venomxbaby.deviantart.com | dragoroth-stock.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
How DARE She Forget | open, Torasin? - by Nym - 11-11-2012, 01:15 PM
RE: How DARE She Forget | open, Torasin? - by Nym - 11-12-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: How DARE She Forget | open, Torasin? - by Nym - 11-14-2012, 11:18 PM