the Rift

How DARE She Forget | open, Torasin?

Nym Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Don't be lonely, I'm always here

With a pounce from Abel's back to Nym's Kiba landed. The chestnut paint with obvious love in his eyes turned his nares to the scaley nostrils of the dragon. A soft exhale playfully to the brown. Nym walked from the conversation a bit, slowly taking a soft gander at everything of the Edge. Thoughtfully considering the home of his father. Wishing with all his might that maybe someday, Abel would have enough sense to settle into a herd, protected and with his father. Though it was bound not to happen anytime soon, either way Nym was just fine with the circumstances. He'd follow his brother in any footsteps. Off a cliff even.

"A game? Father, I am a resemblance of her. For if it was a game there would be hints, she was truly confused. How do you disappear and forget everything? Your own blood." the green eyed locking faces with Torasin. A scowl across his maw. It was pitiful the acts of his mother. She disappeared far to often and reappeared with problems. "I know she has caused you grief and if it is truly a face you do not want to see again, do not feel as if Nym or I's feelings push you." the chestnut boy still walking about around a tree. Studying its organisms and dead winter limbs. Though Abel now directed his attention on Mirage, "Mirage, I do not wish to offend you, but we all know my mother had held a sort of dislike for you. Going would be pointless, father would receive nothing from her with your presence available." sincere and bland tones directed to her. Fiercely truth, and nothing but. His opinion of the mare was not here. Abel did not feel a dislike for Mirage, though he did hold his mothers thoughts to heart. There was a reason she disliked the black. So that would be his reason, if it wasn't too ignorant.

Nym though, enjoyed Mirage's tones and helpful being. His wandering blue eyes were now glued to the black shadows bodice. The chestnut paint came her way. Unused muscles that had yet to mature jiggled around joyfully, "Mirage, I believe Abel speaks the truth, though I do not feel he has say in this." his eyes glanced to Abel, "It is fathers choice, after all it is his lover." Abel's ears had pinned annoyed now, eyes shot to Nym, "If you payed attention, our father does not want to see her ever again, therefor. Ex-lover, meaning I, we, have say also. Love it may have been but we are the product and blood of that, we are not outcasts in this ordeal." true.

Nym though wished to be outcasts of the group call. His feelings twirled deep inside his stomach and gut throbbing pain stabbed his heart. Tears built a waterfall behind his eyes but they feared the fall. The paints head sunk low in submission and his tones became quiet. His inner thoughts were at war while his own twin sat and swam joyfully in his sorrow. Picking at the emotional issues already.

slime-stock.deviantart.com | venomxbaby.deviantart.com | dragoroth-stock.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
How DARE She Forget | open, Torasin? - by Nym - 11-11-2012, 01:15 PM
RE: How DARE She Forget | open, Torasin? - by Nym - 11-12-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: How DARE She Forget | open, Torasin? - by Nym - 11-14-2012, 11:18 PM