the Rift

she walks in beauty, open.

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona

LEANDER

your heart is the beacon, your heart is the storm

"Does such a colorful group wander aimlessly? Or do any of you seek some purpose?" Deep chords emanated from the chest of the golden brute which emerged through the trees. His muscled frame strode tall towards the cluster of multi-hued strangers, his noble face holding some mysterious pull. He wasn't often one to be too dark or alluring purposefully, but then he didn't always search the Threshold so carefully, either. He did not look for untied bodies to fill his herd, not like so many others did. He looked with quiet skepticism, waiting for the right soul to present his or herself for the job.

The gathering of species was undoubtedly an odd one. His eyes went first to the horned lavender fae, who seemed to radiate femininity and loveliness. Her coloring was sharp on his gold eyes, not a hue that often painted pelts. There was another lady, winged as he, but with a coat like twilight and clouded with ivory. Both females were stunning, if only for their exotic looks, and one could only wonder what they held in those pretty heads. The third girl was a blank white pegasi, though she was no less pretty, if a bit more plain.
The familiar face of Lynx also stood within the group, and upon seeing him, the palomino nodded a silent greeting. The buckskin had been accepted into the Throat not long ago, and he was glad to see the fellow already out trying to bring in new recruits. It was an especially admirable feat for one without speech. White lined pools flicked to the other stallion in the midst at last. His wings were the most interesting feature, much too scrawny to be too useful in carrying such a tall stag. He would have looked upon the unknown stallion with sympathy if he didn't seem capable of taking care of himself just as well.

Feathered limbs slowed at the side of his quiet herd-mate, cream locks falling to rest along his nape and in long tendrils across his face. With a warm smile, he looked from Lynx to the group. "Welcome to Helovia. I am Leander, and this is my friend, Lynx. We hail from the Dragon's Throat herd."

[ooc: Shoikan, I wrote this assuming Leander had learned Lynx's name back in the Throat already. If you would rather he still not know Lynx's name, just let me know and I'll change it ;) ]

Messages In This Thread
she walks in beauty, open. - by Yseulte - 11-11-2012, 05:38 PM
RE: she walks in beauty, open. - by Shatter - 11-11-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: she walks in beauty, open. - by Yseulte - 11-11-2012, 09:17 PM
RE: she walks in beauty, open. - by Shatter - 11-11-2012, 10:57 PM
RE: she walks in beauty, open. - by Lynx - 11-12-2012, 01:40 AM
RE: she walks in beauty, open. - by Thor - 11-12-2012, 02:15 AM
RE: she walks in beauty, open. - by Yseulte - 11-13-2012, 03:22 AM
RE: she walks in beauty, open. - by Leander - 11-13-2012, 12:06 PM
RE: she walks in beauty, open. - by Shatter - 11-13-2012, 05:02 PM
RE: she walks in beauty, open. - by Lynx - 11-15-2012, 10:29 PM
RE: she walks in beauty, open. - by Thor - 11-17-2012, 12:25 AM