the Rift

she walks in beauty, open.

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona

LEANDER

your heart is the beacon, your heart is the storm

The Edge-scented boy's bland voice met the air, and Leander wondered why one of the lucky Qian would seem irked at such a time. They had, after all, gotten their victory against Mauja and his group, with the help of their loyal allies. Still, the stallion did not have anything rude to say of the Throat, and for that he was even luckier. The sooty brute had no intentions of hearing anymore slander in the Threshold, be it from the Foothills or otherwise.

"All is certainly well in the Throat, friend. I hope everything fares well for you and your kin in the Edge." Gold eyes gleamed warmly, despite the other stag's indifferent aura. He himself had shed blood for the Qian's cause, and had no qualms with them, even if their members could be a bit dry. He barely had time to regard the leaving mare before the ivory one spoke up, addressing both he and Lynx. Boldly, the girl managed to surprise him! It was not every day that a newcomer would ask of recruitment themselves. With a breif chuckle, Leander nodded to the lady. "Yes, miss. We accept any into the Throat who seek a home, and who are of good heart and mind. You are more than welcome to accompany Lynx and I back to the South, if you desire." Besides the hint of mirth still lingering in his gaze, joy was plain across his features. It was nice to see someone playing a hand in picking their own path, rather than waiting idly for herds to bicker over them.

The violet mare piped up, her attempt at wit ignored by the golden. Hopefully the girl really wasn't daft enough to decide upon a herd so haphazardly. Then again, such a short-spanned mare would not be of much use to any herd. Flaxen locks fell about his face as he looked to the dainty purple unicorn. "I wish you good luck in the Edge. Give my regards to the lady Mirage." With that, the stallion turned his attention back to Lynx and the snowy doe. "If you're both ready," He glanced to them both with a smile before starting off towards the Throat, ready to leave the Threshold behind for a while.

[ooc: Pegicorn, Shatter will be automatically accepted into the Throat, but if you'd like to put up an introductory thread for her in the Throat, I can post with Leander. You can go ahead and post in the rank updates for her, and seek a specific position for her in the Throat if you like ;)]

Messages In This Thread
she walks in beauty, open. - by Yseulte - 11-11-2012, 05:38 PM
RE: she walks in beauty, open. - by Shatter - 11-11-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: she walks in beauty, open. - by Yseulte - 11-11-2012, 09:17 PM
RE: she walks in beauty, open. - by Shatter - 11-11-2012, 10:57 PM
RE: she walks in beauty, open. - by Lynx - 11-12-2012, 01:40 AM
RE: she walks in beauty, open. - by Thor - 11-12-2012, 02:15 AM
RE: she walks in beauty, open. - by Yseulte - 11-13-2012, 03:22 AM
RE: she walks in beauty, open. - by Leander - 11-13-2012, 12:06 PM
RE: she walks in beauty, open. - by Shatter - 11-13-2012, 05:02 PM
RE: she walks in beauty, open. - by Lynx - 11-15-2012, 10:29 PM
RE: she walks in beauty, open. - by Thor - 11-17-2012, 12:25 AM