the Rift

Hole In the Earth [open, plague members]

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

The light grey stag looked around him. He found the little bright unicorn Chester, then the new stag, Crowley, then one that he did not know. His first thought was who the other unicorn was. He didn’t not take concern to Chester at the moment, because he knew the little cat-like unicorn was an enigma in his own way, and it was take him a while to completely figure him out, but it would occur. He looked back at Crowley, hearing the common named used for him, “Cupid”. This didn’t faze him, and he spoke to him first.
“Crowley. It’s refreshing to see someone else who has different coloring that doesn’t blend well. Believe me, I do not plan to sit around. A war is starting, and having unicorns that think like that right off is what we need.” He walked around the large stag, looking him over. He will do just fine. He turned to the other unicorn. “I believe we haven’t meet, what is your name? I am Valentine. Are you perhaps in something known as the Plague?” Not forgetting the small cotton candy unicorn, he walked to him and spoke. “It is very nice to see you my friend. The sea is boiling hot because blood is boiling in our veins, the veins of all unicorns in this land. Like I said earlier, there will be war soon enough, and it will be against all those that aren’t winged or hornless, and especially against those that drove us out of the Edge.” He paused and looked around, not to see if anyone was listening, but just at the unicorns around him. “I am pleased to here that you are loyal to me, and I may have something fun for you do.” Since he’s so small, I wonder if he could be a spy? But he’s loud, maybe others wouldn’t pay much attention, or he could get information from them in his own twisted way. Either or, he will be useful.

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hole In the Earth [open, plague members] - by Chester - 11-12-2012, 04:30 AM
RE: Hole In the Earth [open, plague members] - by Valentine - 11-26-2012, 01:34 PM