the Rift

Lift Me Out Of The Depths Of S O R R O W {Joining}

Talsia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Talsia was baffled and surprised as not a stallion, but a mare, obviously the herd leader, stepped into his path. A mare! Leading the Edge? It was preposterous! His deep brown cheeks turned red, and reddish brown eyes, alive with sparks of yellow, met eyes of pure gold, glittering charmingly at him. The mare had a dark coat, as well as a dark air about her, although he had probably misread her. She asked him what he seeked. He threw his head up, and straightened his back. Talsia was now up to his full height; a small stallion of 14.3. Talsia had always resented his small height, though he acted much bigger, and at six years of age, he knew more about the world than someone would think. "I seek a place in the Word's Edge herd, as a protector. I am Talsia, and you must be the leader." Talsia's eyes flashed, and he waited for an answer. Hopefully the mare would allow him a place in the herd.

Messages In This Thread
Lift Me Out Of The Depths Of S O R R O W {Joining} - by Talsia - 11-12-2012, 11:46 AM
RE: Lift Me Out Of The Depths Of S O R R O W {Joining} - by Talsia - 11-13-2012, 03:03 PM