the Rift

She woke up in a town made of quicksand [OPEN/Grey?]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia stopped in her tracks, breath puffing from grey nostrils in clouds of white frost, and her two different colored eyes watched the mare with open warmth. Tinek, the silver dragon, landed atop her crown, curiously eyeing the winged mare as well, trilling happily. Absently, he wished his bond-mate could fly; he enjoyed sharing the skies with others. She watched the mare curiously as she landed, massive, mottled wings remaining outstretched in a defensive position, just like her backward turned ears. How could she blame the creature for being frightened? Ophelia knew her appearance was often unsettling. Her two colored eyes were odd to behold, one filled with ice and the other with bloody violence that still managed to carry a certain, compassionate softness. The fringes of her mane and tail looked as if she had painted them in another's blood, and for all she knew, her blood line did bathe in the blood if their victims. Perhaps through some, wicked necromancy, their coats were painted.

However, the pale mare had never killed and never been bathed in the blood of another; the coloration she held was carried on through blood - a trait of her father. She stood taller than the winged one too, much taller, though Ophelia did not mind. The mare was used to towering over her own gender, much like she was now. Her eyes keenly observed the darkened gold hue of her coat and the finely chiseled features of her face. White, circular spots dotted her sooty pelt like little snow flakes, and Phi decided immediately that she found them to be a lovely feature. This mare was beautiful, truly, but Ophelia was not envious. The winged one deserved her beauty and her unique qualities; they were a gift from nature.

"You are safe; I will not harm you," she said, her voice soft and gentle like chimes. A small smile curved her lips with a soft openness, and she shifted her weight on her cloven hooves. Though she held the appearance of a unicorn, she was a mixture of her equine and unicorn heritage, able to bond to a dragon and still possessing a horn. She was gifted and cursed with her heritage. "My name is Ophelia, and this is my dragon, Tinek," she said quietly. "Were you running from someone?" she asked curiously.

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: She woke up in a town made of quicksand [OPEN/Grey?] - by Ophelia - 11-12-2012, 02:01 PM