the Rift

She woke up in a town made of quicksand [OPEN/Grey?]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

When the mare said Tinek's name, he trilled again and leapt from Ophelia's head, leaping through the snow and standing on his hind legs, wings extended for balance. Curiously, he snorted a breath of frost, being a dragon of winter and not of fire - the first of his kind. Tinek was curious about this mare's sudden interest in himself, and as he naturally thought that he was a glorious creature, he enjoyed her attention. The pale and crimson mare could not help but smile, allowing her dragon his moment to bask in such attention. She knew that her bonded did not often get to explore his curious side as he made many others nervous.

Two toned eyes watched as the mare folded her wings to her side, sheltering her body from the winter wind. Ophelia felt the bitter chill of the wind palpably against her sides, rustling in her thick, pristinely white coat. The reply to her question was unexpected and rather... spunk, and Phi could not help but smile, gazing more warmly into the lilly-pad eyes of the flyer. She understood running. She understood running well. She spent most of her early years running from attackers, black, wraith-like demons, her own memories... The young mare was wise beyond her years, her mind a perfect encyclopedia of her past. She was blessed and cursed with an eidetic memory, and she possessed the ability to recall every experience in perfect, crystal detail.

"You should no longer have to run," Ophelia replied honestly. "I too fled from my homeland, but after a year or so of exploring, my sister and I have created our own band. We are called the Grey. My sister leads a band of fighters and warriors, and I lead knowledge seekers, healers and spies. Together, we protect each other." Ophelia relayed this information with a certain pride, knowing that the growing strength of their band was a beautiful thing in this uncertain times. The young, crimson and pale mare was unfazed by the violence of others, having an evolutionary defect causing her fight or flight instincts to be severely damaged. So, even as the other mare slowly returned to normalcy, Ophelia was in a state of perpetual calm, not adjusting her emotions to match those around her. "You are welcome to join, if you wish."

COME TO ME
we run away forever from this misery

tangled-stock | Salsola stock

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: She woke up in a town made of quicksand [OPEN/Grey?] - by Ophelia - 11-12-2012, 02:45 PM