the Rift

a .p e n n y. for your thoughts [Plague Meeting]

Kou Posts: 93
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 :: 4
ali
[Image: koutable.png]
Kou

"Oh, dear me." Kou said as she entered the growing group of Plague members and saw that the doctor was already there. "The doctor has beaten me here. This cannot be happening to me." She gently nipped at d'Artagnan's mane as she moved to stand beside him, with Aviya standing between them so she could benefit from the warmth of both of their bodies. She knew the cold had been hard on her poor darling, but she would grow up strong.

"Were you worried?" She asked as she studied the doctor's face. "You have nothing to worry about, love." She touched her pale muzzle to his dark one then swung her head around when she heard the gruff voice of another mare demanding to know what that thing was doing among them. One of her ears tilted back and she turned to look at the equine. She'd heard rumors about Mauja's daughter getting herself a slave. Kou chuckled. "That thing is a slave." she said. "Why else would he be here?"

The pale nurse then looked at Psyche and offered a smile. "Good to see you alive and well, Psyche." She said, though she wondered if the mare would abandon them all again. It wouldn't be the first time and history repeated itself, so it probably wouldn't be the last.

colourize-stock @ deviantart | prints-of-stock @ deviantart | edlo @ deviantart

Messages In This Thread
RE: a .p e n n y. for your thoughts [Plague Meeting] - by Elizabeth - 11-12-2012, 08:10 PM
RE: a .p e n n y. for your thoughts [Plague Meeting] - by Kou - 11-13-2012, 10:00 AM
RE: a .p e n n y. for your thoughts [Plague Meeting] - by Giselle - 11-17-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: a .p e n n y. for your thoughts [Plague Meeting] - by Ambrosius - 11-18-2012, 03:31 PM