the Rift

a .p e n n y. for your thoughts [Plague Meeting]

Giselle Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"And how, more exactly, are you proposing we do that, Psyche?" I asked as I slipped in through the opening and entered the Arch, neither caring nor bothering to apologize for being late. My shoulder brushed past Ulrik's as he passed me on the way out, and I spared only the shortest of glances in his direction before I refocused my attention on the red-horned mare before me. "I hope you actually have a plan, after gathering us in this grand way and risking to expose us to the entire world."

My speech lacked most of its usual elegance today, and impatience was apparent as I pushed my way through the small gathering, offering no apologies and only short looks to register who was there. I was skipping courtesies like rabid frogs on a hot rock, too tired of wasting time when world peace was becoming a norm and Kumbayah the established national hymn. The only thing I cared about right now was to get things going, receive a task and be able to focus on it. No more of this wretched landscape, bedraggled group of rag-tag unicorns and seemingly endless inactivity.

Still, Psyche had always had a tendency to explain only half of her plans to those around her, and I was going to have none of that this time.
"Where do we strike, in what form, do we operate solitary or in groups. Specifics, dear sister, I want details more than pretty speeches."

Messages In This Thread
RE: a .p e n n y. for your thoughts [Plague Meeting] - by Elizabeth - 11-12-2012, 08:10 PM
RE: a .p e n n y. for your thoughts [Plague Meeting] - by Giselle - 11-17-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: a .p e n n y. for your thoughts [Plague Meeting] - by Ambrosius - 11-18-2012, 03:31 PM