the Rift

a .p e n n y. for your thoughts [Plague Meeting]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

She had wondered if others would arrive, and she had wondered at their reason for doing so. For some, such as Ambrosius and Deimos, it was possible that they were simply in error. But for others, she suspected a slightly more political motivation. The mare Korra, for example, regarded her with cool eyes. Psyche hadn't have much to do with her in the past, and was almost sure that Korra trusted her about as much as the shadow-mare trusted Korra. But at least she stayed, as opposed to Ulrik, who did not. This may have wounded the pride of a weaker being, but Psyche was not weak, and she wasn't worried. She met his bronze glare with her own amber one, and as he left, she remained silent. When he was gone, she vocalized only one question: "Would anyone else like to take their leave?" She gazed around her little circle, meeting every gaze save the babe's and the slave's. The former was too young to truly understand the goings-on here, and the latter was simply of no importance to her.

And then there was Giselle. She had surely been late simply to prove that she could. The jackal would have loved to put her in her place, but then, there had been certain promises made, and Psyche wouldn't back out on them now, not when she needed someone of Giselle's knowledge and skill set. "My dear sister, how lovely of you to join us," she simpered sweetly, all the while wondering what would be the easiest way to murder her oh-so-lovable sibling. "I was just getting to that part. As I was saying, there are so many opportunities for us to strike. For example, I'm sure our dear friends, the Qian-" a mirthless laugh bubbled up "Are quite cozy and complacent in our home. But if we were to, say, borrow a few of them, wouldn't it spook them a bit? And of course there are other targets. But we operate under the guise of the true Edge herd, simply wanting its home back - the Plague won't even be mentioned. No threat of exposure."

"As for your details, sister, there is going to be a system of ranks. As I said, before your arrival, I think," she added pointedly, "I will be appointing a sergeant over the 'soldiers' of our little organization, and he or she would have a few officials, as it were, in command of small groups, say, four or five a piece. Only one may be needed, or perhaps in some situations they will all have to join together, but it all adds up rather well, don't you think?" She was quite proud of herself, but was careful to remain nonchalant. "Oh, and I might add: there are several of you who, obviously, would not require combat training. It's more for certain newcomers who might not have the experience that the rest of us have." She thought of Valentine, and his fire, though he lacked any real skill as of yet. Well, that wasn't quite true - everyone had skills, if only they figured out what those skills were.

[W/C | 524]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Messages In This Thread
RE: a .p e n n y. for your thoughts [Plague Meeting] - by Elizabeth - 11-12-2012, 08:10 PM
RE: a .p e n n y. for your thoughts [Plague Meeting] - by Giselle - 11-17-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: a .p e n n y. for your thoughts [Plague Meeting] - by Ambrosius - 11-18-2012, 03:31 PM
RE: a .p e n n y. for your thoughts [Plague Meeting] - by Psyche - 11-19-2012, 11:58 PM