the Rift

a .p e n n y. for your thoughts [Plague Meeting]

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

The snow fell gently against the frozen ground. The earth was cooler than normal, as the set seemed to grow further away and the temperature dropped. Ice packed itself in the topsoil, sometimes forming permafrost. A blade of grass that was half-dead blew in the cold harsh wind from the plain around it. It swayed back and forth violently, and then stopped as the wind came to a hush. However, in the next second it was pummeled into the ground with a large white hoof. If it were not for his coloring, the light grey stallion would almost blend in with the colors of winter around him. A flash of red and black could be seen across the field, burrowing through snow. From a distance, it looked like he was just causally walking, but when he got closer he was running, at full speed, might I add. Crap crap crap! I’m late! How did this happen?! He ran to the Arch with all the speed he could muster. I hope Psyche won’t try to take my head; or worse. He slowed down when he reached the beginning of the caves, and he wounded his way through the caves. His ears were perked for voices. He finally heard voices, and moved toward them. He found a medium-sized group of unicorns. He found the Nightshade, Elizabeth, and a few other familiar faces along with Psyche’s, and some most unfamiliar ones as well. He didn’t find the ex-king, Mauja, who he thought would be here. Looking around, he quietly said “So, what have I missed?”

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: a .p e n n y. for your thoughts [Plague Meeting] - by Elizabeth - 11-12-2012, 08:10 PM
RE: a .p e n n y. for your thoughts [Plague Meeting] - by Giselle - 11-17-2012, 04:48 PM
RE: a .p e n n y. for your thoughts [Plague Meeting] - by Ambrosius - 11-18-2012, 03:31 PM
RE: a .p e n n y. for your thoughts [Plague Meeting] - by Valentine - 11-24-2012, 09:33 PM