the Rift

watching and w a i t i n g

Rapha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

B A C C H U S

Bacchus watched with something between horror and confusion as the two pegasi spiraled down, ready and about to land. All too soon, the slave realized he was surrounded by certain enemies, as the white and black approached hauntingly. They were massive beasts, seemingly double his height, looming over him ominously. Black-tipped ears pinned as the horse quickly backed up, white snow caking black legs, dark eyes glittering with nerves and annoyance. Riff-raff. Pegasi had low opinions in the slave's mind- he had been raised for most of his life under unicorn rule, and pegasi, meanwhile, had been silly bounty-hunters and maids, never bound to unicorns as was proper for equines. Slaves may be low, but there, the slaves considered anyone free even lower.

"Back off, pegasi. You are threatening the Princess' only slave, and my lady would not be pleased to here of such actions you want to transpire. I would request you leave before someone else less kind drives you off." The pony's voice was surprisingly steady, with only the slightest of quavers to give him away. He whole-heartedly believed in his words, knowing that pegasi were so stupid they may just attempt to stay in the land home to the racist Plague.

i'm a COWARD, a LIAR, and totally, utterly pathetic- I ADMIT IT

Messages In This Thread
watching and w a i t i n g - by Rapha - 11-12-2012, 08:20 PM
RE: watching and w a i t i n g - by Hrothgar and Beowulf - 11-12-2012, 10:29 PM
RE: watching and w a i t i n g - by Rapha - 11-14-2012, 06:12 PM