the Rift

I See Myself in You [Ktulu]

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit

Ktulu.

Lakota had a very strange feeling budding inside her like the leaves that emerged from warming branches in Birdsong. Violet eyes were troubled, but not in anxiety. Trying to figure out, instead, what was happening within her. All her life, from the moment her eyes had opened to greet the unforgiving grey of the sky, Lakota had been beaten down and broken. Sharp snapping of teeth that had blood surfacing from sooty hide keeping youth and smiles away. Painful thud of hoof on tiny body as mother and father both punished their eldest daughter for daring to play or extend a kind word.

Respect was not earned. Her parents had beaten her down until she only obeyed them simply because she was tired of pain. It had turned her bitter against many of her leaders. Band after band was deserted, the shadowy mare disappearing without a trace. None of these leaders could inspire her to fight. Could reach deep inside her and touch that spot that a leader must know so well in order to instill fire and drive in their subjects. Never had Lakota felt as though she should fight for her leader. Always doing things for her own gain. But Ktulu...

The mare was more blessed than she knew. Lakota's beautiful face twisted in pain as she remembered Hana, her own beautiful sister. So pure and gentle. The one who knew her better than she knew herself. Ophelia and Ktulu had this same bond, Lakota could see it as well as she could see her reflection in still water. Once you experienced that bond, you never forgot it. And never would she take it for granted again. Jealous, almost, she was of the shadowed leader. But Ktulu inspired something in Lakota. Brought forth a spirit she hadn't had in years. Made her want to stay, to actually fight for The Grey. To belong in this band of silky lies and assassins.

Ktulu made Lakota want to respect her. Not have to. And Lakota was bothered by this. She had never felt this before, and she bit her teeth against it. It drove her crazy to not know what something was. With barely any knowledge of this sturdy mare, Lakota already felt the need to kneel down before her, an exiled Princess, and swear her loyalty forevermore.

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth

Messages In This Thread
I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Lakota - 11-12-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-12-2012, 10:24 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Lakota - 11-12-2012, 10:56 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-16-2012, 09:23 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Lakota - 11-16-2012, 09:54 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-20-2012, 08:10 AM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Lakota - 11-20-2012, 07:02 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-26-2012, 09:06 AM