the Rift

I See Myself in You [Ktulu]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
 Ktulu the Constrictor</style>

Ktulu understood, though not to the extent Lakota might have wanted her to because the cared not for her other siblings aside from Ophelia. They were of little importance to her because she did not know them and had not grown with them. Varath was a cheeky, arrogant colt whom she had wanted to grind into dirt beneath her hooves upon meeting him. She knew of Vadim only from what Ophelia had told her of him. They were blood, but they still mattered very little to her. They were sheltered and had not weathered any of the storms that Ktulu and Ophelia had. Perhaps that was what had drawn the two sisters so closely together. Being nearly crippled at birth, Ktulu had relied heavily on Ophelia when it came to walking. Even with escaping from Isilme she would not have made it had it not been for her sister.

But she knew what it was to lose her.

"My sister has not always been by my side." Ktulu replied. "The land we lived in before this one was torn apart by the spirits of the dead. Before that a mare, Nyra." She said the name with distaste. "Stole my sister from our family and held her captive because she wanted our home. She hurt my sister." It was only a small cut on the shoulder, but who knew what kind of mental damage Nyra had done before bringing Ophelia to the Tides as her shield. Then there was the time that Ophelia had disappeared and hidden herself away in the Steppe. It was one of the reasons Ktulu was always so relieved when she came back. There was a hidden fear that Ophelia wouldn't come back one day. That she would be lost forever. What would she do then?

Ktulu snorted and shook her head as if that alone would rid her of the fear of abandonment. "I know it's a blessing to have my sister." She said a few moments later. "I also know how quickly that blessing can be turned into a curse." She may have been young but she was no fool. "Don't doubt your sibling's strength. If they escaped they will find you."

from adversity, heroes are born.</style>

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Lakota - 11-12-2012, 09:57 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-12-2012, 10:24 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Lakota - 11-12-2012, 10:56 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-16-2012, 09:23 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Lakota - 11-16-2012, 09:54 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-20-2012, 08:10 AM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Lakota - 11-20-2012, 07:02 PM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Ktulu - 11-26-2012, 09:06 AM
RE: I See Myself in You [Ktulu] - by Lakota - 11-27-2012, 12:11 AM