the Rift

.s l i p p i n g. through the night

Bazilisk Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

B A Z I L I S K
I do not desire to hear your words, nor you mine.

To be honest, I am a bitter and rather inverted individual who keeps to himself and when approached, can tend to be a bit hostile. And even as I slipped through the night, a dark shadow in the lightless night, I did not notice a pathetic horse who had every intention of staying my movement through the snow falling so softly from the sky and kissing the earth with white lips. To my eyes which are, unfortunately, incompetent to decipher of strange horse movements, I might have even thought the relaxing horse was dead, quite honestly. Naturally, I did not even look upon the earth, and indeed without a word of warning, the slender vines and sharp branches twisted around me with firm hands.

To be truthful, I would eat him up if he had done such a thing to me, but the branches and roots of the trees stemmed any forward movement, and instead I had to stop myself from desperately trying to escape the wooden trap. So I roared. It was a rumbling, deep-throated, furious beast that seemed to rise over the World's Edge, snarling and snapping, pure hot anger embedded in every thread, a magnificent roar. It was so loud the very air seemed to vibrate, and the few birds remaining in this cold winter took the air, the crows croaking their harsh caws as they flew high into the frigid skies. I turn an angry, baleful gaze to the little monster who had blocked my way, my tongue flicking to taste the air. He seemed to be mumbling to himself, the bumbling little thing, as if I was an illiterate idiot who was incapable of speech and thought! Asshole! As for the little white flying-scales, I wanted to snap her up and let her taste the fires of hell.

"Fucking horse should let me go this instant." My voice is a slippery hiss coming from my black lips, and white fangs glitter and snap in the moonlight glinting on the snow. "Hasn't anyone told you not to piss off a fucking giant snake, you soft-eyed, small-brained, half-assed, stuck-up, no-faced animal! I demand you release my at once. Not to mention you're attempting to kill the Artisan of the Dragon's Throat!" I snarl at him again. He's lucky my gifts were taken away, otherwise he would be a chunk of rock right now.

Messages In This Thread
.s l i p p i n g. through the night - by Bazilisk - 11-14-2012, 07:40 PM
RE: .s l i p p i n g. through the night - by Lace - 11-20-2012, 09:49 AM
RE: .s l i p p i n g. through the night - by Bazilisk - 11-20-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: .s l i p p i n g. through the night - by Lace - 11-20-2012, 06:28 PM
RE: .s l i p p i n g. through the night - by Bazilisk - 11-20-2012, 06:41 PM
RE: .s l i p p i n g. through the night - by Lace - 11-20-2012, 09:24 PM
RE: .s l i p p i n g. through the night - by Bazilisk - 11-21-2012, 09:02 PM