Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan
Once upon a time there was a man
With his eyes towards the moon
And he wonder to himself:
"Will love come soon?"

The roar startled the stallion and set his nerves on edge; one, because snakes are normally quiet animals and two, since it was loud enough to make an ear pop. Steeling himself the Glazier forced himself to apply a calm facade and reared, forelegs whipping in the air as he danced forward, hovering over the head of the snake in a threatening way before coming down hard, hooves landing only inches away from the silver-spiked head.

Should he be surprised that the thing actually could talk? Considering that his skin had been burned by the fire of a god, his mind was linked to a very sentient dragon that currently was hurrying full speed in his direction, and that he had ventured to the inside of the Heart of Helovia, faced off with a fire gremlin and come out alive, this miracle was rather petty in comparison. He chose to swallow any eventual curiosity over the phenomenon (and the fact that the Throat apparently accepted just about anything into their ranks) and retorted with sharp voice, ears flat against the neck.

"Hasn't anyone told you that it's pretty fucking stupid to come crawling into a herd-land in the middle of the night, snake? Be glad that I chose not to impale you on the spot."

The voice was icy cold, the words precise and spoken as if they came with a foul taste - not many things could ignite the temper of the normally so quiet stallion, but this one had done a magnificent job right from the start.

"A member of Dragon's Throat have no business slithering about the forest of World's Edge, and then we may be allied or not. State your business here - and do try to clean out that mouth of yours. I don't like your tone."

A sharp cry resounded through the air, announcing the arrival of the white dragon. Picking up on Lace's anger she dove down and snapped with teeth just before the nose of the reptile, tongues of searing hot fire licking the lips in a definite warning to not try anything funny. Not even the scales of a basilisk would be left unharmed after a point-blank hit of dragon fire...

Image Credit
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
.s l i p p i n g. through the night - by Bazilisk - 11-14-2012, 07:40 PM
RE: .s l i p p i n g. through the night - by Lace - 11-20-2012, 09:49 AM
RE: .s l i p p i n g. through the night - by Bazilisk - 11-20-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: .s l i p p i n g. through the night - by Lace - 11-20-2012, 06:28 PM
RE: .s l i p p i n g. through the night - by Bazilisk - 11-20-2012, 06:41 PM
RE: .s l i p p i n g. through the night - by Lace - 11-20-2012, 09:24 PM