the Rift

Baby, You're Gorgeous! [Phaedra]

Tolio Posts: 110
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 Years 8 Months Buff: NOVICE
Brit

It was interesting to think of flight. Tolio of course had never experienced it and never would, so he couldn't imagine it as it likely was in Phaedra's world. Waving away her softly murmured words, making sure not to offend her. It was doubtful the Gods would ever grant him the ability of flight- him, a completely plain and normal stallion. "Most likely not. They're probably terribly busy as it is, hun. I'm alright right here on the ground though!" Picking up a leg and tapping the sand with his hoof, grinning. He already worried over snagging his horn on various trees, though you grew used to it. Wings would most likely make it even worse for him. The image of it was amusing. 

Mercury eyes searched her curiously at the sudden question, unsure why it popped so quickly into life. Inwardly shrugging at this. Tolio would amuse her, do anything to satisfy her curiosity. Nothing dark hid in his past anyways. Looking to the sky for inspiration, a smile playing on his lips at memories that tickled his mind. "Well...mum was a healer. Best of the herd. She fell in love with my father, he was the general of the herd. He hurt, she healed. They were a perfect match. I'd never seen love so pure. They fought, as all do, but never for long. They raised me well, but both were often busy." Tolio, of course, had grown used to that. He didn't blame them at all. They would always return and shower him with affection no matter how tired they were. Eyes warm and find as he recalled this. "That's when I became a troublemaker. Causing general havoc with the other foals. My parents bid me a loving goodbye when I knew it was time to leave. Joined a bachelor band. Became even more of a mischief maker," giggling and grinning as his mind supplied him with many of the pranks he'd pulled on his fellow members. "When I had learned all I could I left. I wanted to be proud of what I could offer, like my parents. Devote myself. Find someone to love like they did. That's how I came here. Faelene found me, invited me to the Steppe with her. She was awfully messed up but she never complained a bit. It was hard to watch, I steady felt a great amount of respect for her. But because of that I wouldn't offer my aid. She accepted me, respected me, let me in when she didn't have to. I consider her much like my sister, like you now are. It's rather lonely in those freezing lands though. That's why, if I ever leave, I wish Faelene will come with me."

He didn't see her as the type to join the Plague. She was much too honorable for that after all. Giggling as he turned back to Phaedra. "I like going buck wild and crazy. I play pranks. My favorite color is grey blue. I'm gay. I've never been a very good swimmer, and I hate being tall sometimes." Throwing random things out there to get a laugh or a smile. After pretty much his life story, he wanted a few completely strange facts. Turning and examining Phaedra with honest, open orbs. "And you?"

Messages In This Thread
Baby, You're Gorgeous! [Phaedra] - by Tolio - 11-14-2012, 07:52 PM
RE: Baby, You're Gorgeous! [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 11-16-2012, 11:29 AM
RE: Baby, You're Gorgeous! [Phaedra] - by Tolio - 11-16-2012, 07:36 PM
RE: Baby, You're Gorgeous! [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 11-17-2012, 11:14 AM
RE: Baby, You're Gorgeous! [Phaedra] - by Tolio - 11-17-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Baby, You're Gorgeous! [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 11-18-2012, 10:39 AM
RE: Baby, You're Gorgeous! [Phaedra] - by Tolio - 11-18-2012, 04:49 PM
RE: Baby, You're Gorgeous! [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 11-18-2012, 05:18 PM
RE: Baby, You're Gorgeous! [Phaedra] - by Tolio - 11-18-2012, 11:16 PM
RE: Baby, You're Gorgeous! [Phaedra] - by Phaedra - 11-21-2012, 10:42 AM
RE: Baby, You're Gorgeous! [Phaedra] - by Tolio - 11-21-2012, 04:38 PM