the Rift

Snow, Trip, Rear

Lynx Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15 :: 5
Shoikan

Lynx
Hope and pray that you never need me, but rest assured I will not let you down.

The sound of crunching snow heralds the approach of a sun colored stallion, shadow shaded legs carrying his small frame through the drifts. Amber eyes focus on the child standing alone in the snow, softening as they always do upon spotting a lone foal. Frostfall is no time for a youngling to be wandering about, and her presence in the Threshold suggests that the poor filly is an orphan. Well, he certainly can’t leave her here, not when he could offer her a home in the Throat, though how he is to communicate such things is uncertain.

He steps closer to the exotic flicka, hoping his appearance won’t frighten her. Generally, the younger a foal is, the more likely they are to accept his wickedly deformed horn, the smooth black spear twisting down and piercing through his face rather than growing straight and proud as it should. Keeping his head low to avoid seeming threatening, he stops several feet away, waiting for acknowledgement rather than crowding close without permission. His normally irritable nature has been replaced with an unexpected protective instinct, urging him to bring the black girl home with him, keep her safe from those who may wish her harm. But first, she must accept him as a friend. Black tail swishes gently as he stands, wondering if she will be repulsed or curious about this stranger who has come to her.

OOC: I wasn't sure if you only wanted another foal to reply or not, just let me know if you do and I'll delete this.

Messages In This Thread
Snow, Trip, Rear - by Beauty - 11-14-2012, 10:37 PM
RE: Snow, Trip, Rear - by Lynx - 11-15-2012, 12:40 AM
RE: Snow, Trip, Rear - by Lynx - 11-15-2012, 07:24 PM
RE: Snow, Trip, Rear - by Beauty - 11-15-2012, 09:24 PM
RE: Snow, Trip, Rear - by Lynx - 11-15-2012, 10:09 PM
RE: Snow, Trip, Rear - by Beauty - 11-15-2012, 11:12 PM
RE: Snow, Trip, Rear - by Lynx - 11-15-2012, 11:41 PM
RE: Snow, Trip, Rear - by Lynx - 11-16-2012, 09:28 PM
RE: Snow, Trip, Rear - by Beauty - 11-17-2012, 09:58 PM
RE: Snow, Trip, Rear - by Lynx - 11-18-2012, 12:15 AM