the Rift

Snow, Trip, Rear

Beauty Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Foreleg striking the ground. Seven. Seven what? Months? Day? Hours? Hours was too short. He would've gotten lost by now. So days and months? 50 50 chance she would get a guess right. "Days? Seven days?" Ly seemed to have practice with silent gestures. A smile waded onto her face. Green orbs looking gently at him. She nuzzled his shoulder. Perhaps they could stay together?

So opposite. So very different. The flicka didn't mind him though. Company was company, and he was pleasant to be around. "Do you like it there?" Less questions was probably better for the stallion. Some answers it was inevitable they may be harder to answer. He may have been interested in her history and she was just asking questions. "If I tell you my history, you can't laugh." Tiled her head and looked at him with big serious orbs. She straightened her head and begun, without him saying if he would laugh or not. "Ok, I was born in an icy cave with my mother. A frown of disgust crossed her face as she looked at me. She got up and left. Her sweet aroma still there." Her voice cracking slightly. Her head hung low. Orbs somewhat pleading though. The little girl wanted to be kept close by her parents. She had never gotten that feeling. "Someone eventually helped me and when they passed on, they told me about this place. I traveled through mountains, plains, and many forests." She remembered the elder that had helped her survive. A smile crossed her face.

He had been pure white and very old. He told it was his time to leave and he left her, but she understood why this time. He told her to travel here and find safety and love.

Messages In This Thread
Snow, Trip, Rear - by Beauty - 11-14-2012, 10:37 PM
RE: Snow, Trip, Rear - by Lynx - 11-15-2012, 12:40 AM
RE: Snow, Trip, Rear - by Lynx - 11-15-2012, 07:24 PM
RE: Snow, Trip, Rear - by Beauty - 11-15-2012, 09:24 PM
RE: Snow, Trip, Rear - by Lynx - 11-15-2012, 10:09 PM
RE: Snow, Trip, Rear - by Beauty - 11-15-2012, 11:12 PM
RE: Snow, Trip, Rear - by Lynx - 11-15-2012, 11:41 PM
RE: Snow, Trip, Rear - by Lynx - 11-16-2012, 09:28 PM
RE: Snow, Trip, Rear - by Beauty - 11-17-2012, 09:58 PM
RE: Snow, Trip, Rear - by Lynx - 11-18-2012, 12:15 AM