the Rift

Not in Kansas anymore...

Mirage the DragonHeart Posts: 414
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: Eighteen HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Akaith :: Royal Golden Dragon :: Fire Breath Whit

Mirage’s eyes softened with fondness as the belle spoke the name of her group, the Qian. It did indeed hold a special meaning to Mirage, for it defined everything the mare was about. Warm tones shed some light for the youthful mare before her, as the little shadow mare tried to explain the meaning of her beloved group.

“The words themselves hint to a kind of hidden talent, lit by moonlight. Those that make up the group are ones I hold very dear; the Qian is more than a simple band of souls, they are my family, Isra.”

She hoped her words answered all aspects of Isra’s potentially broad query, and watched as the youth became thoughtful. She liked her, for the younger one did take the time to think – something that certainly was not done often enough of late. A smile crossed her shadowy maw as Isra inquired about finding the Qian.

“We reside mostly to the south, in the Deep Forest, though some of my kin also take residence amidst a herdland. Akaith often frequents our kin, so that I might know when I am needed – if you wish to join us, Isra, you need only look for her golden form in the sky and I shall come whenever you might need me.”

The invitation to join the Qian was hidden amongst her words, but she knew the sharp little femme would pick up on it – at least she did hope so, for she would like to gain the curious belle’s company. Addressing the youth’s second query, Mirage launched into her spiel about the Gods with an experienced and knowing air.

“The Veins of the Gods is further south than the Deep Forest, there you will find shrines of the three Gods of Helovia; the God of the Sun, the God of the Earth and the Goddess of the Moon. None know when the Gods might grace them an audience, but it is a spectacular climb at the very least.”

Here she paused her speech, having answered all the queries the young Isra had for now, her twin flutes awaiting potentially for more to come.

Messages In This Thread
Not in Kansas anymore... - by Isra - 06-21-2012, 09:29 PM
RE: Not in Kansas anymore... - by Mirage - 06-24-2012, 06:54 AM
RE: Not in Kansas anymore... - by Isra - 06-26-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Not in Kansas anymore... - by Mirage - 06-26-2012, 11:02 PM
RE: Not in Kansas anymore... - by Isra - 06-29-2012, 04:59 AM
RE: Not in Kansas anymore... - by Mirage - 07-02-2012, 07:12 PM
RE: Not in Kansas anymore... - by Isra - 07-09-2012, 12:05 AM
RE: Not in Kansas anymore... - by Mirage - 07-09-2012, 08:22 PM
RE: Not in Kansas anymore... - by Isra - 07-11-2012, 01:49 PM
RE: Not in Kansas anymore... - by Mirage - 07-16-2012, 08:11 AM