the Rift

Around the campfire [Herd Meeting]

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu
INK
I don't see the world unless I see it in

Black wings beat in the sky above as the dark dragon draws to the flame as if truly a moth. The appendages sheathed in leather, though oddly they do not seem thin or opaque, but whole and wet, swoop back and begin to cup the air as the body descends.

Just as forelegs are due to touch the earth, the creature explodes into a dismal rain. From the spray I reform, like midnight gathering in the sky. Ground kisses the soles of my hooves and I stride into the sudden transition at a canter, hind feet soon shedding their dragon claws and clutching the ground with firm toes. I quickly reign up into a halt, tossing my head with vigor - the sensation is still a new one. I don't imagine you adjust quickly to reassembling your body into ink particles, not even me.

It is a bold entrance, but it occurs mostly behind everyone, opposite the flames which would all too happily shed light upon me. Though I doubt my flying approach went unnoticed, I do not embrace the attention. Lingering in the back, ears trained forward at the merry and frivolous conversations, I watch.

If Lace means to learn everyone's names tonight then he would find disappointment in me. A new nickname would be added to my list perhaps.

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Around the campfire [Herd Meeting] - by Lace - 11-15-2012, 08:55 AM
RE: Around the campfire [Herd Meeting] - by Kamien - 11-17-2012, 12:50 AM
RE: Around the campfire [Herd Meeting] - by Aaron - 11-17-2012, 03:29 PM
RE: Around the campfire [Herd Meeting] - by Tallow - 11-19-2012, 05:53 AM
RE: Around the campfire [Herd Meeting] - by Thor - 11-19-2012, 11:19 PM
RE: Around the campfire [Herd Meeting] - by Ink - 11-29-2012, 09:11 PM
RE: Around the campfire [Herd Meeting] - by Lace - 12-03-2012, 03:30 AM