the Rift

A moment of silence [Hototo]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
Ktulu’s demi god wasn’t far from his little avian age wise, but Hototo seemed to lack similarities in what Midas would call, ‘carefree childlike behavior’. Every foal was different, but his Cera would have been skipping up snow and dashing across the frozen meadow in gleeful happiness, obvious to a world of hate and bitter resentment, of love and heartache. Calmly that little voice replied, "She was sleeping when Bear and I snuck off. Mother always finds me, so you needn't worry.” One brow rose curiously and with sparking humor, though lips remained unmoving. All he could think was that, ‘now wasn’t the time to be wandering around the whole of Helovia’, danger could be lurking; but who could argue with a child blessed by his god? Earth lord would defend if the need came.

Still pleasantly smiling with tender affection for his halfling friend, skull rose to full height with gaze following the rising sun just as warming orange bathed their land in hues of crimson, and tangerine. Environmental beauty squeezed a tired sigh from his chest, Midas had a brief moment of perfect calm before, “What is your relationship with my mother, Midas?" a sudden question seemingly birthed from the pits of nowhere. Surprised, he turned attention back to Hototo, ears pressed forward and mouth curved down into an unsure frown, “I would consider your mother to be a good friend,” orbs blinked once to clear shock lines from his features, body shifted weight and leaned muscular neck down to find leveled position with the colt, “An important friend to me.”
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
A moment of silence [Hototo] - by Midas - 11-15-2012, 10:06 AM
RE: A moment of silence [Hototo] - by Hototo - 11-21-2012, 08:15 PM
RE: A moment of silence [Hototo] - by Midas - 11-23-2012, 10:26 PM
RE: A moment of silence [Hototo] - by Hototo - 11-24-2012, 02:41 PM
RE: A moment of silence [Hototo] - by Midas - 11-26-2012, 10:39 AM